Chapter 6

2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since what happened between me and Urushihara.

Well I haven't even talked to Maou or Ashiya.

Well Maou is also one of the only one who kind of knows. I've seen him around and at the holy place of food, yes that's what we've decided to call it. We've talked but nothing about what happened luckily.

I've talked to El, Emi, Chiho and Suzano. Yesterday Chiho invited me to the beach and apparently the other girls are going so I said yes. The past two weeks at work haven't been good either, it's so slow and aggravating, but I don't wanna talk about work until I have to go.

According to Chiho were meeting at the beach around 12. Me, El and Emi are walking over together so it won't be boring on the way there, but it's 10:38 and I need to start getting ready.

Quickly I run to my room to my dresser. I find a pink and yellow sun dress perfect for today, next a bathing suit. The next draw I open I stare at it in despair.

Why do I only own bikinis?

Going through them it turns out I have 3.

The first one has a frilly top and it's floral. But with further inspection one of the straps broke off and has a hole in it.

The second one has a skirt bottom which is pink and the top is pink and has beads on it too. I put it on but when I did and I put my arms down i kept getting scratched by the beads and I can't stand that.

The third one is revealing. Well it's a bikini. But you know how some bathing suits make your boobs bigger than they are? Well this is it, oh and a cyan color with this tribal stuff on it. I try it on and stand in front of my mirror. It looks good on me I'll admit but the boobs, I have boobs but this makes them look big. Well at least it's just us.

Still standing in front of the mirror I stare at my hair.

Hm.

Running I go to the kitchen and grab scissors and I go back to the mirror. My hair is down to my butt, to be honest it's really hard to take care of. Taking my scissors I cut it. I feel hair hit my legs as it falls. When I'm done my hair is down to the bottom of my breasts. I like it now, just one last thing. I run into my bathroom and I grab a yellow ribbon and tie it as a headband. Smiling I put on the sundress and I get all my beach stuff all together. I look at the time and it's 11:23.

Picking up my beach bag I run out the door and I run into someone.

"Gah! Gomen!" I say as I stand up.

"Riley calm down i's just us." El laughs and she helps me up.

"Come on we need to get to the beach!" Emi complains as she drags the both of us to the elevator. "Wait." She suddenly stops in her tracks as me and El stops. "What happened to your hair?"

El gets up and grabs my hair and runs her fingers through it. "I like it." She smiles and drags me and Emi into the elevator.

[ Time Skip to Beach (with Chi and Suzano) ]

"The sun feels so good." I say stretching my limbs. I then take my sundress off (don't worry there's the bathing suit underneath!) more of the sun hits my back and it feels so good.

"Hey El!" I hear a familiar voice from the distance. Quickly I turn around and I see Maou, Ashiya and Urushihara are walking towards us.

"Maou where's my hi?" I hear Chi complain as I sweatdrop and also try to turn invisible from seeing Urushihara, but nope that's not happening.

"Hi guys..." I awkwardly wave at them. When Urushihara get's closer I notice he's already in his bathing suit. He has no shirt on. Ahhhh, I snap my eyes up to his face and I notice he's staring around my chest area and is covering his nose from a nosebleed. "My eyes are up here." I snap at his face and he looks up at me blushing realizing what he was doing. "Have you told anyone about.. You know." I whisper to him and to my luck he sakes his head.

Without warning I walk away and I grab El while she's talking to Maou and I pull her away from everyone. "What was that for?" She asks taking my arm off of hers.

"Why didn't you guys tell e they were going to be here?!" I whisper/yell/hiss at her.

"I didn't know either! But I wouldn't be surprised if Chi invited them wanting Maou to see her in her bathing suit." She groans. "Why would you not of come if you knew they were going to be here?" 

"Ahhhh. No. Not at all."

"Liessssssssssss." She then shakes me a bunch of times.

"Ugh fine. On Sunday when I was at Maou's place I may have kissed Urushihara."

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?" Oh yay more shaking.

"I'll tell you if I don't make me puke. I didn't tell you cause I don't know, I don't know if I like him or if I want to be with him or what."

"I ship it."

"No you don't."

"But you guys are like made for each other! You're both geeks, you like the same food and you would be so cute together!"

"Whatever can we just shake it off for the day were at the beach and I want to enjoy today." I sigh I didn't want to think about Sunday.

As I walk back I notice they have a little set up, beach towels, umbrellas, coolers, food, drinks and beach stuff.

"Hey Riley!" I hear Maou's voice again. "I brought a bunch of pockey!"

"YES! I LOVE YOU!" I yell jumping on him hugging him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Urushihara giving Maou a dirty look.

Whale den.