Chapter 7

"I'm going to the arcade on the other side of the beach."

"Wait I'm coming too." I hear Urushihara behind me.

"Uhhh. Ugh." I can't do anything to stop him. Crap. "M'kay, we'll be back in an hour or two." I begin to walk off. I've put on a crop top that says 'Faux', but I'm still wearing the bathing suit underneath it oh and I'm wearing shorts but with the bathing suit it's makes it smaller so it isn't buttoned.  "How much money do you have?"

"20 something and a 10 I stole from Ashiya." He mutters, oh and he's still in his bathing suit too.

"Cool that's a lot I have like 27." I mutter. "So, what exactly is this, we, us, I mean you get it."

"I don't know. What do you want this to be?" He asks looking at me.

"I don't know, I mean just. UGH!" There is so much confusion right now.

"I think I get it, let's just go and play some video games." He reassuringly says which does make me more comfortable.

When we get to the arcade it is BIG. I see all kinds of games shooting, dancing, racing, claw games, chance of luck, a photo booth, sport ones, etc.

"Can we play Dance Dance Revolution?!" I ask excitingly, which is one of my favorite games.

"Sure but for once I think I'll loose."

"Awh come on have a positive spirit."

"Okay then, Im positive Ill loose. Out of everyone you should know me Im good at video games."

"Thats true but I believe in you."

As we play Dance Dance Revolution, Urushihara does better than I thought he would do. Actually he beat me

"How did you do that? Come on you just play shooting games and stuff like that." I say disappointed with my head hanging low.

"I guess I had that much energy." He shrugs.

"Lets go into that photo booth!" I suddenly yell noticing it.

"Wow your mood has changed. "

"I love photo booths how can I not?" Excitedly I drag him over to it and we get inside. We pick the options 4 photos and the geek filter on it. "For the first one lets do the neko pose!" I put my hands up to my head and he does the same as I smile and he does his own thing.

"Okay now my turn to pick for the next one."

"What is it?"

"This". He says and licks my face which catches him slightly smiling as he does and my grossed out face.

"How would you like it if I do this?" I ask as I push his face around. "Last one you choose."

And at the last second he takes my face and kisses me again. By the time the kiss ends the photos are beginning to print and Im blushing like crazy and Urushihara rubs the back of his head.

"You could just tell me you like me." I say to him not making eye contact.

"That takes the fun out of it". He says smirking and moving my chin so he gets close to me. My face gets even redder if thats possible. He starts to laugh and moves his hand away, "Don't worry I was just kidding. I was kidding about the kissing again not the liking!"

"I like you too." I say back not to mention Im STILL blushing.

"Come on lets go back to the others Im hungry."

"But we've only played one game." I pout.

"Fine you stay here alone, Im going back for food." He says and then begins to walk away.

"Ugh. Wait for me!" I yell and I run after him.

As we walk back we talk about new games coming out. There actually is a lot I mean especially the oculus and all the horror games. When we finally get to where everyone was we realize Just Maou is standing there.

"Where is everyone?"

"They went to get the food, Chi went out with Emi but theyve been gone for a while so assuming theyre lost, Ashiya went to find them from my request and El went with them and Suzano went to the bathroom."

"Good timing." Urushihara says.

"What did we bring?"

"I think theres- "

"LUCEEEEE!" We all suddenly hear from the distance.

"Whos Luce?" I ask before Im pushed to the ground with Maou on top of me.  

"Lucee I missed you!" I hear as I feel hands grouping my breasts. Looking up I realize that Maou is on me.

"What the hell!" Urushihara pulls Maou off of me and we both are blushing messes.

"M-Melenia? W-what are you doing here?" Maou asks almost like hes really shocked."

"I escaped through the portal to see my Luciferrrr." I look over to this Melenia and shes the girl that lavender and pink hair.

"Melenia-"

"LUCIFER its been so long since Ive seen my honey buns!" Wait honey buns?

"Melenia-"

"Wait." I say stopping Urushihara for the second time. "Why are you calling him honey buns, and Lucifer?"

"Luce didnt tell you? She asks while shes hanging onto his arm. Me and Luce are engaged!" She happily says.

I can feel tears starting to show as she says that, I can also feel my heart breaking a bit. "E-Engaged?" I ask trying not to cry.

"Riley I can explain." Urushi-  I mean whoever this person is tries to say to me.

"We have the food!" I hear El in the background calling out.

"No dont, I get it I was just someone you wanted to get with before you were officially taken. I can feel tears streaming down my face. Ill take my leave now." I then run off to the parking lot past El who looks confused and I can hear someone chasing me.

"Ri?" She asks as I pass by.

"Riley!" This time Urushihara calls out and I just ignore him and I keep running.

After running for a bit I finally ended up at a playground. Luckily no one is here so I can ball my eyes out all I want. I climb to the platform and I sit down and I start to cry. I suddenly feel arms around me. Before I can protest the person stops talking.

"You dont have to talk we can just stay here, I just want you to calm down." I realize that its Maou and him saying that does help. For the rest of however long I just cry and eventually I fall asleep.