Chapter 1

Kayz's POV

I walked up my driveway with my bags I open my door and walk upstairs into my room I smile and unpack my things after a few hours I change and go to sleep.

TIME SKIP

I wake up yawning I look around my room smiling I get up and change into a white blouse,leather skirt that goes to my mid thigh,leather jacket and black pumps I brush my hair leaving it in loose curls I put on dark red lipstick and eyeliner I put on my shades. I walk outside to my car and drive to big mamas I stop at a traffic light I look around then back to the light it goes green I drive off down the road. Parking outside big mamas I get out and walk to the door walking in I lean against the post near the entrance I grab a lollipop out of my pocket and place it in my mouth I look to the bikers Lugnut spots me and pats Butchy's shoulder he looks at Lugnut then me his jaw drops.

I look to the surfers and see them talking Giggles spots me and points to me now everyone's staring at me I look around crossing my arms "what?" I ask Butchy walks towards me. "Stop hiding behind those shades and let us see your face" Cheechee states holding Seacat's hand I smirk "what if I dont't?" I ask "then i'll do it for you" Butchy states walking over hand in front of my face I grab his arm and twist it behind him "I am offended" I state pushing his arm up more he groans "offended?" Lela asks " yeah I come back and this is the greeting I get I should of stayed in Ohio" I state hoping they get the hint "Kayz!!!!!" Lela states running over I hold up my arm stopping her she stops looking confused. I release Butchy's arm " I don't want to be tackled to the ground" I state she smiles hugging me everyone else gives me hug "sorry about your arm Butchy" I state patting his shoulder.

"No problem" he states popping his arm back into place I smile sheepishly at him walking to a table I sit down with Lela and Tanner "whats is like in Ohio?" Tanner asks "its different i'll tell you that but its nice" I state "what about the school?" Lela asks "It was fantastic but its not home I like it there but this is where I belong I thought about here a lot" I state " I bet" Lela states motioning to Butchy I shake my head chuckling "you won't give up will you?"I ask "i'm following what I believe in" she states smiling. "Tanner..." I start turning to face him to see him gone I shrug " thirsty?" she asks "a bit" I state she smiles walking to the counter and ordering the drinks Butchy sits across from me I look at him "hows your arm?" I ask "i'll live" he states "so whats happened lately?" I ask "not much its been weird without you" he states looking at me I smile at him he smiles back. 

I place my shades on the top of head leaning back in the chair I hear the door slam open I look to the door and see some bikers they walk in and over to me "new recruits?" I ask "yeah" he states they sit around him and one sits next to me. Lela walks over with the drinks she sits on the other side of me she hands me the cola "thanks" I state she smiles I take a sip of it "sleepover tonight you in?" she asks "wouldn't miss it" I state she nods Tanner walks over Lela smiles at him I get up letting him sit down I push the guy that was sitting next to me off the chair Butchy laughs I take a sip of my drink. I look to Tanner "where did you go?" I ask "Seacat needed to talk" he states I nod "Kayz these are Cub,Freeze and Grease" Butchy states "how did you get your name Freeze?" I ask the guy on the floor "my glare makes people freeze on the spot" he states "my glare just makes everyone scared" I state chuckling then taking a sip.

"Why don't you have a nickname?" Grease asks "I don't need one" I state finishing my drink I stand up and walk to the bin chucking it in the trash I walk to big mama giving her a big hug "Kayz its good to have you back" she states "good to be back" I state "you wanna sing tonight at the shindig?" she asks " why not" I state she smiles at me. I walk to the door Lela comes up behind me " where are you going?" she asks "shopping" I state walking outside she squeals and follows me "i'm in" she states getting in my car I get in and drive to a store. I get out "i'm singing tonight" I state "yay I haven't heard you sing in forever" she states as we walk in I walk over to a line of clothes looking through them I found a ice blue dress with a black lace belt I try it on and walk out Lela walks over and sees me she drops her dress on the floor mouth open "is it that bad?" I ask she shakes her head "no its gorgeous on you" Lela states I smile at her. I change back into my normal outfit and grab a pair of ice blue heels and buy them and walk outside.