Chapter 2

Kayz's POV

I wake up with arms around my waist I smile snuggling into them I open my eyes slowly and see Butchy he smiles down at me "good morning" I state yawning "morning" he states sitting up against the head board. I sit up and peck his lips he grins I get up and walk out into Lela's room I see all of them up and getting ready I change into black skin tight pants,white crop top,blue leather jacket and black boots. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid then do my make up dark red lipstick and eyeliner I walk out behind everyone else with my bag I sit at the table and eat an apple. Butchy walks down "you coming to big mamas?" Butchy asked we all nod I get up and we walk outside he drives me home I unlock the door and place my bag in my room and walk back outside he drives us back to his house.

I walk to the back of their house Charlie comes running to me "hello baby boy" I say rubbing him Butchy chuckles and leans on the house "he seems happy" Butchy states I nod standing up walking over to him. "Come on" I say holding his hand we walk to his bike and go to big mamas he parks outside and we walk in and sit at a booth "so how was it in Ohio?" Butchy asks "it was fantastic all the sights" I state he smiles softly "so you liked it there?" he asked "yeah but its not home" I say holding his hand he pecks my forehead I smile. Lela and Tanner sit across from us "morning Tanner" I say "morning" he states smiling "Kayz are you going to school tomorrow?" Lela asks "yeah" I say "cool" Tanner states . I stand up "you guys want anything?" I ask "nah were fine" Lela states I nod walking to the counter "water please" I ask "sure" the guy states handing me a bottle "thanks" I state walking back over to the booth I sit back down and open the bottle taking a sip I set it on the table. The surfers walk in laughing Tanner joins them Lela smiles and follows him I take another sip of my water the rest of the rodents walk in and sit down at the other booths. I kiss Butchy's cheek he looks down at me grinning he places a kiss on my lips I smile widely at him and take a sip of my water and lean my head on his shoulder. 

TIME SKIP

At the moment the girls and I are shopping for some school clothes I walk over to a section of clothes I grab a few blouses and pencil skirts then I walk over to the shoes and grab some pumps. I walk to the counter and buy them and walk over to the girls waiting for them to buy their clothes "Kayz look at this" Lela states holding up a strapless sparkly red floor length dress with a cut up to just under the waist. "It's gorgeous but red isn't your color" I state "not for me silly for you" she states "me i'd only wear that to a dance" I state "just get it you never know what might come up" Lela states they all nod "i'll try it on that's it" I state taking the dress and walking in the changing room I put the dress on and walk out and look in the mirror the girls gasp. I look at my reflection and smile "you need to get it" Giggles states "I don't need it though" I state "you may need it" Struts states I groan changing back into my clothes I walk out holding the dress. I walk to the counter and buy it "happy now?" I ask they nod we walk out with our bags and over to the cars placing them in the trunks I turn around and see boys staring at us I roll my eyes and face Giggles "ignore them Kayz" she states the girls nod. We walk to a diner and sit down "what would you like?" the lady asks "i'll have a slice of cake and a cola please" I say the girls order their food and she nods walking into the kitchen. We talk for a few minutes then the lady comes over with our food "thanks" we say I pay her she smiles at me and walks off, I take a bite of my cake and smile "so how has school been?" I ask "just like usual Freya thinking she rules the school teachers being teachers" Struts states I nod sipping my cola.

The door opens and I see Jackson I smile he looks at me and walks over "Kayz your back" he states "since yesterday" I say hugging him he smiles I sit back down next to Giggles. He walks to the counter they all look at me "he's just a friend" I state Lela smiles "good" she states I chuckle taking another bite of my cake.

TIME SKIP

Cheechee drops me off I grab my bags and walk inside and upstairs I place my bags on the ground and walk downstairs and into the living room I sit on the couch. There's a knock on the door I open it and see Butchy and Charlie I move to the side letting them in Charlie runs around I pull Butchy into a kiss "thank you" I say pulling away he grins. I grab his hand and we walk into the living room sitting on the couch he pulls me onto his lap kissing me I kiss him back we stay like that for a few minutes I pull away looking at him I chuckle "what?" he asks I reach around him and grab a tissue wiping the lipstick off him. He smiles at me and pecks my forehead "I love yous" he states "I love you too" I say I look at the clock "huh its already 10 o'clock didn't realize how late it was" I state I get off his lap he gets up we walk to the door "goodnight" he states "night" I say he kisses me I pull him closer he picks me up and puts me against the door I pull away breathing heavily he kisses down my neck and back to my lips kissing me again. I pull away staring into Butchy's eyes "good night" I whisper he puts me back down pecking my lips he walks outside I look down at Charlie he stares at me I walk upstairs and go to bed.