Chapter 3

Kayz's POV

I wake up thinking about last night I grin standing up walking downstairs I feed Charlie and making myself some breakfast. I eat and walk upstairs brushing my teeth then I curl my hair and apply dark red lipstick and liquid eyeliner, I change into a white blouse,black pencil skirt,black pumps and a leather jacket. I put on my shades and grab my bag walking outside I lock the door and get in my car driving to school, I park outside and get out grabbing my bag I shut the door and walk onto the lawn I see everyone on the lawn they turn to face me I hear whistles "keep your thoughts to yourself boys" I state walking into the office I see Miss Honey with her back to me I creep up behind her moving my shades to the top of my head "miss me?" I ask she jumps "Kayz don't do that" she scolds me "sorry" I state smiling.

"How was Ohio?" she asks handing me books and a timetable "great actually" I state placing them in my bag "good i'll see you around" she states walking off. I walk back outside pulling my shades back down I walk onto the lawn over to everyone else the boys stare at me I stand next to Cheechee .Lela stands next to me "morning Lela" I say moving my shades up "it's Kayz" they whisper to each other I roll my eyes "good morning Butchy should be here soon" she states smiling "good to know" I state I hear engines everyone makes a path they ride onto the lawn stopping in front of the other bikers I look around "he's not here" I state "just wait" Lela states I hear another engine we turn around they make a path Butchy rides through and stops near the other bikes. I start walking to Butchy when some guy stops me smirking "Kayz you look nice" he states winking I scoff rolling my eyes I walk around him and over to Butchy. He looks at me and bites his knuckles getting off his bike I stop in front of him he smirks at me "good morning" he states wrapping his arms around my waist "good morning" I state kissing his lips he grins at me I move away walking away swaying my hips I set my bag on the fountain and sit down.

Lela sits next to me "your such a tease to him" she states giggling "keeps it interesting" I say smirking she shakes her head chuckling I look to Butchy to see him smirking at me I wink and stand up "i'm out" I state grabbing my bag and walking off. I walk down the hallway to the music room opening the door Mr G looks up "Kayz what a lovely surprise" he states smiling "it's nice to see you Mr G" I state setting my bag on the ground next to the piano I sit down and start playing a random tune "I have a meeting it was nice seeing you again" he states walking out I smile and fiddle around on the piano the bell rings so I walk to class.

TIME SKIP

I place my bag into my locker and walk to the cafeteria, I open the doors and walk in I get in line and get my food. I walk towards the bikers and set my tray down and sit down next to Lela I start eating my burger "well well well if it isn't Kayz" a voice says behind me I turn to see Freya "Freya" I state faking a smile "when did you get back?" she asks "Friday night" I say she nods "why do you even want to know?" I ask she shrugs and walks off. I turn back around and take a sip of my cola "whats up with her?" Lela asks "how would I know" I state flipping my hair back and spot Butchy out of the corner of my eye with some guy. They walk over I stand up letting Butchy sit down "Kayz this is Vic" Butchy states I shake Vic's hand he smirks at me I roll my eyes and sit on Butchy's lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my cheek. "Hit on her Vic and your in for it" he snaps pulling me closer "you know very well I can look after myself" I state biting my burger "why do you think I said he'd be in for it" he states smirking I smile pecking his lips.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

I walk onto the lawn carrying my bag Butchy walks up next to me "i'll see you at big mamas" he states I nod kissing him he grins I walk out to my car then drive to home parking outside I walk inside and place my bag in my room. I put water in Charlie's bowl and walk back outside to my car and drive to big mamas, parking outside I walk inside and walk over to Giggles she smiles at me "hi Kayz" she says "hey where's the bikers?" I ask "I don't know" she state shrugging. We hear engines and turn to the door they walk inside I spot Butchy talking to a girl I walk over "what took you so long?" I ask standing next him he smiles at me "why did you miss me?" he asks "maybe" I state pecking his cheek the girl coughs I face her she stares at me "oh this is Pearl Lela's friend she's visiting" he states slinging an arm around my shoulder she holds out her hand "i'm Kayz" I say shaking her hand. Lela walks over with Tanner "Pearl your here this is my boyfriend Tanner" Lela says cheerfully "hi" Tanner says smiling at Pearl Butchy and I walk over to a booth he sits down I get on his lap he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck "Butchy" I say with a smile "what you didn't have a problem with it last night" he states smirking against my skin "that's because we were alone" I say he stops and looks at me "one more kiss?" he asks with a grin I roll my eyes and give him a kiss.

I pull away "there happy?" I ask "i'm always happy around you" he states I smile pecking his lips he grins "your such a flirt" I say "and your such a tease" he states I chuckle shaking my head. Lela,Tanner and Pearl walk over "Kayz are you coming to the shindig tonight?" Tanner asks Lela grins "she is i'll make sure of that" she states I look to her she just smirks I shrug a waiter comes over "what would you like?" he asks "2 colas 2 cherries and a pineapple soda please" Lela asks he nods and walks off. Pearl looks at us "so the bad biker has finally become good?" Pearl asks "he's only good because of Kayz if he upsets her then..." she starts "he'll beg for mercy or forgiveness" Tanner finishes Lela nods. The waiter comes over with the drinks I take the colas and hand one to Butchy I bite off the lid and spit it in the bin "trick shot" I say smiling they laugh. Lugnut and Giggles sit down "Pearl your back" Lugnut states "for a few days" she states "this is my girl Giggles" he states wrapping an arm around her "Giggles could you help me with something?" Lela asks "sure" she states they walk off talking Giggles looks at me smiling and runs over "Kayz,Pearl lets go" she states "okay" we say I peck Butchy's cheek and we walk outside I walk to my car and follow Lela to my house?

I park outside "why are we here?" I ask unlocking the door and walking inside we walk into my room Lela walks into my wardrobe "where is it" she states "where's what?" I ask "shopping bags" she states I pick up my bags she takes them from me and grabs the red dress "I knew this would come in handy" she states "for the shindig okay and go ahead and take something for tonight" I state Pearl walks into the wardrobe Lela and Giggles run into my moms old room. "Where are they going?" she asks "secret wardrobe" I state she runs behind them I chuckle taking a quick shower and change into the dress I walk out "this is a little over the top don't you think?" I ask them "yeah" they state "don't worry" I state running into my moms room I grab a strapless baby blue dress that reaches my knees I quickly change and walk back into the room they look at me and Lela grins "Butchy's gonna love that" she states the others nod I grab white ankle strap heels and sit at my vanity Giggles does my hair while Lela paints my nails once they dry I apply light red lipstick and liquid eyeliner I have my hair in loose curls.

I place on my locket and we walk downstairs I look at the clock "the shindig started a while ago" I state we walk outside. I get in the passenger side of Giggles car and she drives to big mamas she parks outside we get out and walk to the door, I walk in behind them and stand at the entrance Tanner taps Butchy's shoulder he turns around and looks at me. I walk down the steps with the girls behind me I stand in front of Butchy he looks me up and down smirking he looks me in the eyes "you always amaze me" he states I smile and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss for a few seconds "and just keep getting sweeter" I state he grins. I move away big mama walks over "Kayz are you gonna perform tonight?" she asks me I grin "why not" I state walking to the stage Lela walks up to me "your singing tonight goody" she states.

I smile at her and walk onto stage singing Love You Like A Love Song moving to beat everyone starts swaying to the music I look to Butchy he walks over to the stage I finish the song everyone claps. I place a keyboard near the microphone and start playing A Thousand Years taking a breath and start singing the song swaying to the music closing my eyes I finish the song and open my eyes everyone clapping. I get off stage and look around for Butchy I see him kissing Pearl my heart drops Lela walks up to me and looks over at them Butchy pushes her off with a glare he looks at me and freezes. I run outside and over to  my car I quickly get in and drive home, parking outside I run in and jump on my bed crying Charlie lays next to me he whimpers I look at him and pat him "don't worry about me" I state. I hear a knock downstairs I walk to the door and open it seeing Lela she smiles at me I let her in she sits on the couch I sit next to her sniffling he hugs me I cry on her shoulder "shh shh there there forget Butchy" she whispers "I can't forget him" I state looking up at her. 

"Lets get you to bed i'll come pick you up for school tomorrow" she states I nod we walk into my room she wipes off my make up I change and lay in bed "goodnight Lela" I say "night" she states leaving I fall asleep.