Chapter 7

Kayz's POV

I wake up take a shower and put on my robe and slippers walking downstairs feeding Charlie I hear a knock I open it and see Lela "morning" I say yawning "morning" she says cheerfully walking into my room. I brush my teeth and sit down at my vanity brushing my hair and curl it Lela walks into my wardrobe "it's near the door" I say "thanks" she states grabbing the dress that I bought yesterday laying it on my bed she applies my usual make up then I change into the red leather sleeveless dress,black boots and a black leather jacket. We walk downstairs "so how are you going to perform the song?" she asks "I have music last period" I say "can't wait to see you perform" she states getting in my car following her to school, we park outside and walk onto the lawn Lela walks over to Tanner I look to Butchy who had his back turned to me talking to Bolt looks over his shoulder and spots me his jaw drops Butchy stops talking and looks to me his jaw drops "she always impresses" Bolt states Butchy nods I stop in front of them "morning" I say "morning" Bolt breaths out then walks off I look to Butchy to see him smirking I peck his lips "can you do me a favor?" I ask "anything" he states "get all the kids you can at the end of the day out here on the lawn near the office" I ask he nods.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

"Okay guys thanks for doing this Mr G should be here soon with Miss Honey" I say everyone walks onto the lawn crowding around Miss Honey walks out of the office "this song is for Miss Honey out principal thank you" I say the music starts playing I take a breath and start singing I look to Butchy he helps me down from the small stage I walk towards Miss Honey she smiles I finish the song. They clap "thank you Miss Honey for all you've done these past few years" I say everyone claps I hug her "thank you Kayz" she says "that was my thank you gift on behalf of the school" I say she smiles "Schools out!" she yells everyone cheers and starts running to the car park "i'll miss you" I say hugging her again and Mr G "we will to" he states I smile and start walking to the car park I get in my car and drive home. Walking inside I change into my red swimsuit and put on a loose blue dress with white flats grabbing my surfboard I put it in my car and let Charlie in getting in I drive to big mamas.

Parking outside I get out Charlie runs inside I grab my surfboard and lean it against big mamas walking inside I walk over to the surfers "who wants to come surfing?" I ask they run outside I laugh following them. The bikers ride onto the sand I grab my board and lay my towel down Charlie runs to Lela I chuckle setting my bag on it I take off my dress and put my flats in my bag turning around I see Butchy smirking looking me up and down I roll my eyes grabbing my surfboard I walk over to Tanner,Giggles,Seacat and Rascal looking out onto the ocean. "Surfs up!" they yell running to the water I follow them paddling out I turn around catching a wave I do a few Aerials I surf up it doing a back flip I land it "SUMMER!" we yell. I come into shore and get of my board walking onto the sand moving my hair out of my face sticking it in the sand I sit on my towel opening my bag I grab a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun I grab my board and walk back to the water the clouds start turning grey "guys come in!!" I yell everyone but Giggles heard me a wave swallows her up "GIGGLES!!!!" Lugnut yells I drop my board and run into the water diving in I start swimming towards her she goes under I drop down grabbing her wrist pulling her onto her board and swim back to shore Lugnut picks her up I place her board on the sand and breath I faint "KAYZ!" I hear before I black out.

TIME SKIP

I wake up with a jacket over me I open my eyes and look around I spot everyone sitting down hugging each other "what happened?" I ask they look up "Kayz your alright" Lela states running over and hugging me. "I guess so" I say looking around again I spot Giggles cuddling with Lugnut I walk over tugging the jacket closer "you okay?" I ask "i'm fine what about you?" she asks "i'm okay" I say hugging her "i'm sorry" she mumbles "hey it's not your fault I would do anything for my friends" I state she smiles. I walk over to Tanner and Lela "where's Butchy?" I ask "he yelled at Giggles then drove off" she states I nod walking to the window sitting down Charlie jumps on my lap "oh Butchy where are you?" I ask myself. Lela sits next to me "i'm worried to" she says I smile a bit hearing an engine looking into the distance I see a bike driving towards big mamas it stops in front of big mamas and he walks inside "who are you?" I ask "oh I totally forgot Butchy and I had to go away for the weekend" she states smacking her head "but what about Butchy?" I ask "he left" the guy said "oh Lela give him his jacket please" I ask she nods taking it she kisses Tanner and walks outside following the guy away.

"Kayz it'll be alright" Struts states sitting in front of me I smile at her touching my neck rubbing the locket "i'm gonna go home" I say standing up grabbing my things walking outside with Charlie behind me I put it in the car then grab and getting in my car and driving home. Parking outside I put everything inside and walking into the kitchen feeding Charlie and cooking some food, I eat then walk upstairs changing into my nightgown I lay in bed and fall asleep.