Chapter 5

Kayz's POV

I wake up and walk downstairs feeding Charlie and putting water in his bowl I yawn and eat an apple, I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. Walking into my room and change into a tight long sleeved red dress with black pumps, I brush my hair and leave it in loose curls. I put on red lipstick and eyeliner walking downstairs I grab my bag and walk outside getting in my car I drive to school,parking outside I get out and lock it. Walking onto the lawn I walk over to the bikers "morning" I state they turn to me and their jaws drop Struts walks up "tease" she mumbles I chuckle I look over to Butchy I walk over "good morning" I state he hugs me and pecks my forehead "morning" he states.

I look up at him and bite my lip "I said stop doing it" he stated "who said I would listen" I state turning around I snap my fingers making a path for me I strut down it to the end "i'm out" I state walking to my first class.

TIME SKIP

I walk into the cafeteria with some boys following me I walk down the middle of the cafeteria and walk over to the bikers and surfers someone slings their arm around my shoulder I look up to see Butchy. I turn to see the boys backing away slowly I smirk "hey" he states pecking my forehead "hi" I state he pulls me into a side hug he sits down next to Lugnut I sit on his lap he wraps his arms around my waist. "Hi Kayz,Butchy" they all say Struts looks at me I smile she rest her head on Rascals shoulder he smiles at her, "can I have that kiss now?" Butchy whispers in my ear "no" I say leaning on him he kisses my cheek "why not?" he asks "just be patient" I state he tightens his grip around my waist.

"I'm gonna get a drink" I say I stand up and walk to the drink area I grab 2 colas and pay for them walking back towards the table I sit back down and take a sip of my cola Butchy takes his I look to Lela and Tanner. Their just talking I smile leaning on Butchy he smiles down at me I look up at him and peck his lips he grins at me and leans down placing a soft kiss on my lips I smile through the kiss he pulls away and smiles at me I grin and take a sip of my cola.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

I walk onto the lawn and see everyone crowding around something I shrug and walk over to Lela "what are they looking at?" I ask "I don't know they were like that when I walked out" she states I nod. I walk towards the crowd "move people" I snap they look at me the boys move instantly the girls slowly move out of the way I turn my head to see people on some bikes "your not rodents" I state "whats it to ya" one asks "because this is rodent territory and by the looks of you your not rodents" I state "you can't tell us what to do and you don't look like a biker" one states I snap my fingers and the rodents appear behind me "these are the rodents" I state "and your their leader?" one asks they all laugh "a female biker leader?" another asks they laugh harder I whistle and hear an engine I move out of the way letting Butchy through. 

He parks his bike in front of me "you called" he asks getting off I motion to the other bikers he looks at them "this is the leader of the rodents" I state crossing my arms they look up at Butchy "i'm Speed this is Bolt and Diesel" Speed states they get off their bikes. "I'm Butchy" he states they shake hands carefully "were in the Poppers and according to her your the leader of the rodents" Speed states "poppers?" Lugnut asks stepping next to Butchy "whats it to ya" Bolt spat Butchy holds up his hand signaling him to stop. Lugnut walks over to Giggles I stand next to Butchy he looks down at me and grins I roll my eyes and turn his head to face them, "at first we thought this chick was the leader" Diesel states "she practically is" Butchy states they look at me "seriously her" Speed states Butchy holds his arm in front of me "just don't make her angry" Lela states coming up to us with Tanner.

"She controls Butchy as well as us" Struts adds coming next to me with Rascal I turn to them "how could she control him?" Speed asks "like this" I state moving in front of Butchy I bring him into a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck he places his hands on my hips. I pull away and look up at him I turn around he wraps his arms around me "huh wasn't expecting that" Diesel states "no one usually does" I state "yeah but you still don't look like a biker" Speed states "take them to big mamas i'll meet you there" I state walking into the parking lot I get in my car and drive home. Parking outside I walk in I fill Charlie's bowl and scratch his back and walk upstairs I change into a whit shirt,leather jacket,black jeans and black boots. I brush my hair and put it in a braid fixing my makeup I put on my shades I walk downstairs I walk outside and get on my bike driving to big mamas, driving down the driveway Lela spots me "she's here!" she yells everyone turns around I stop directly in front of them.