Chptr 2

(Swimming Pool

(Swimming Pool..outside the Mansion)

Manik came out of the mansion, he was just walking lifelessly towards the pool..it seemed like he have attacked by several knives at his heart..pain, struggle to bear every second of his life, dieing every second,was clearly visible on his pale face..he was doing this all.. just to get a smile on his daughter's face...he was fed of his life..having a fake a smile over his face just for his daughter.

He died...he died and he died the day he lost his life..his reason for existence..love of his life..his princess..the most precious thing in this whole damn world..HIS NANDINI..he lost her..somewhere..where he wanted to go with her..but the only thing that stopped him from giving up on his life was the memento of their love..his and Nandini's love..Ahana.

She is only one after her mom..who can bring a smile on his face..no matter what...she is the only one who is now the reason of his existence..if she wasn't there..he would have happily died with Nandini when the Doctor told "sorry..but we couldn't.."

FLASHBACK -The horrible night

Manik was siting on the floor infront of Nandini who was on the bed lying and peacefully listening to the novel which Manik was reading out..suddenly..

Nandini - Manik...aaaa...manik....its...paining....

Manik - Nandini...shhh...calm..down..(he called the ambulance)

He picked her up in arms making sure not to hurt her..he took her the ambulance outside his mansion..they were on the way to hospital.

Manik (rubbing her hands) - Baby look at me...its ok...

Nandini - aaa...Manik...its...paining..very...badly

Manik kept rubbing her hands..meanwhile they reached to the hospital..they took her inside and Manik shouted for doctor like maniac..one of the Doctor ran to him..and ask what happened..which he angrily shouted the labour pain has started...Doctor's rushed her inside..meanwhile he called everybody to inform and in no time they came to the hospital..

Manik was sitting right in front of the room..

Cabir - Manik sab kuch acha hi hoga..Nandini bhi and ur baby too..relax

Manik just nodded..he was nervous and worried...he just wanted bang the door and run inside to Nandini...suddenly they heard baby's crying voice...and everyone started shouting..congratulating each other for the arrival of a new life. Cabir literally pounced on Manik of his happiness..the doctor came outside..Manik ran to him..

Manik (excited)- my baby?

Doctor - its a baby girl

Everyone shouted in excitement..

Manik - how is my baby and my wife..can i meet her...

Doctor stayed numb..

Manik - Are u even listening..i asked u...can i meet her..

Doctor - Mr. Malhotra...i'm sorry

Everyone became serious..

Manik (holding his collars) - What do u mean by sorry..spill it out damn it!

Doctor - sorry..but we couldn't..

Manik - u couldn't what..?

Doctor - sorry..but we couldn't..save ur wife!

Manik left his collar and broke down on the floor..all boys rush to him..he was just shattered...he couldn't believe that he lost Nandini..they were giving life to a new baby and he Lost her...

Flaskback ends

Manik now also couldn't get over that night that he lost Nandini forever..he didn't have thought in his wildest dream that someday he would loose such a beautiful thing which would make his life worse than ever..

He sat down at edge of Swimming pool..dipping his legs in the cold water..tears were continuously flowing from his eyes..remembering every moment he spent with Nandini..

( Just play this song which is given below and then read further )

Meri bechainiyon ko chain mill jaaye

Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

He closed his eyes..and there comes the beautiful face of his angel..Nandini's face...tears rolled down..

Mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

He kept his closed as knew the moment he will open his...she will be gone..her face will again fade away..

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na aankhon se
bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai

tears rolled continuously from his closed eyes..

Meri tanhaiyon ko noor mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

He was feeling satisfied..to see her face..He pleaded her beautiful face flashing in his mind to come back...

He opened his eyes..and that's it her face faded away..nomore was her face there..he cried..he shouted..he broke again...he hung his head on his knees..and kept on crying...

Mukti well know where he will be..She froze at her place watching him broken down..he was sitting near the pool..dipping his legs into the water and hands cupping his forehead and crying silently. Tears rolled her cheeks. She couldn't stand there watching his brother broken like this..she turned around to go but she saw Abhi standing...she ran to him and hugged him tightly..and he also hugged her back..and rubbed her back..to calm her.

Mukti (sniffing in his arms) - Abhi main nahi dekh sakti bhai ko aise..

Abhi  - Mukti..calm down baby...u have to be strong..if u will be shattered like this then who will handle Manik..shh..baby...stop crying..

Mukti - bhai...(again cried)

Abhi (broke the hug..cupped her cheeks wiping her tears) - Shh..stop crying...go..Manik ko sambhaalo..

Mukti nodded...

Abhi - main andar jaa raha hun..ok

she nodded again..

She turned towards Manik..but again tears started flowing from her eyes watching his condition..but wiped immediately and went to him and sat besides him..hugged him..he knew who was it and hugged her back and started sobbing in her arms.

*********

Precap - same.. (Check it out in the 1st Chptr)

*********

Writer's note: ok So Guys this was unexpected update..just wrote randomly..i know thora filmy hai..anyways enjoy reading...and keep Voting and  Commenting. Next update after 19th of this month.

**********

MY WORKS:

1. MaNan: Sensation of Love

2. MaNan: Will their Love win over Destiny..

3.Manan: Unknown Feeling..