Chptr 10

Question to all the readers of this Story: Do you all want to know how Manik and Nandini got to know each other..and how they got married in this story?  If you want then pls do COMMENT sharing ur views/answers for this question.

If YES then i'll start a New Story(ff) showing their journey from beginning(how they fell in love with each other) till all this mess of Nandini to Shravya and this separation(Why Nandini left Manik) between MaNan. In short or in simple words, 'Will their Love win over Destiny?' will be a Continuation/Season2 to that story!

Jaldi Jaldi COMMENT karo!

****

In the night

Whole day Manik didn't let Ahana move away from him for a single second..he was again afraid that if he will leave her alone..she will also leave him like Nandini did..this time he didn't want to loose her.

No one even forced him for anything..this all was not new for Ahana as well..now she was used of these, in starting time she felt lil weird but Mukti told her that 'when Daddy want to love her baby naa then he always shows his love in this way'..after then she never felt anything weird..instead of that she used to love and enjoy a lot when her Daddy wants only her all the time..all day all night.

Today he fed her dinner with his own hands like everyday and came back to his room and made her sleep..he was sleeping on the bed hugging her tightly..his eyes were again filled with tears..he again went into the flashback.

FLASHBACK -The horrible night (continuation)

Cabir and Aryamann brought him(Manik) home..but from that night he didn't even looked at anybody nor he said or reacted to anything...he became a total lifeless body who breaths but dies with every single breathe he inhale..his heart was pumping but Heart beats were gone..for people he was alive in front of their eyes but for himself he died the day when he lost his life, his Nandini, his everything.

Now Mukti, Navya and Alya were taking care of the baby..Manik didn't even care to look at that little soul for once..Mukti sometimes took the baby in front of him but he never even looked at her..Mukti sometimes tried to keep the baby in his laps but he never responded to take the baby himself in his hands. Navya has Sameer so she wasn't able to take that much care of the baby..But Alya and Mukti took care of the baby like her own babies. All of them tried their best to take care of the baby like they were her parents.

.....

Almost 15 days passed after that dreadful night..Manik was now sitting on the floor in his closed dark room..with his legs folded..and tears rolling down from his eyes..

(Kindly play the below song from 4:40(duration) and read further-Strictly ordered)

Tere choodiyon ki woh khanak
Yaadon ke kamre mein goonje hai

He can still hear the clinking sounds of her bangles echoing around him in that dark room..but they all are memories now..(tears fell from his eyes)

Sunkar isey aata hai yaad
Haathon mein mere zanjeerin hain

Hearing those sounds..he so wanted to run to her but it reminded that there are chains around his body..coz of which he can't run to her even if he wanted..

Tuhi aake inko nikaal zaraa
Kar mujhe yahaan se rihaa

He wanted her to remove those chains off from his body as no one is allowing him to give off his life..he wants her to come back and take him away from here..along with her.