Chptr 6

Writer's Note: Again a unexpected Update!

********

Manik continued to sing...again lost somewhere....its being 3 long years after Nandini's death but for him..it just happened yesterday..it seems...

He didn't moved ahead...he was still there...waiting for may be...may be...this will end as the bad dream and she will again come to him...he was still living in dreamland where everything seems to be end up soon but in reality...it doesn't...

He was still waiting for her..may be she will come back...he was still there when he was holding her hands when the Doctor told about her Death...

FLASHBACK - The horrible night (continuation)                           

Doctor - sorry..but we couldn't..save ur wife!

Manik left his collar and broke down on the floor..all boys rush to him..he was just shattered...he couldn't believe that he lost Nandini..they were giving life to a new baby and he Lost her...

they were giving  life to a new baby and he Lost her

He was shouting...crying badly...he never thought of it in his wildest dreams...he couldn't get over the fact that his life was no more...he was not in his state after hearing that...

Everyone were no less...they were too crying badly...they couldn't believe their angel was no more...they were too shattered...they could easily understand what could be Maniik's state if their state was that...His state would be worst then them...maybe more than they could expect..

Manik (his eyes were blood red by that time) - She....can't..leave....me

saying so he freed himself from every one's hold and ran inside the room...

there she was lying..His angel...his every thing...lying deadly....don't know in how many foot steps he reached in front of her...

Manik - Nandini....wake up....please shona....wake up...(tried to shake her)

his tears were not stopping...he was trying his best to wake her up..he cupped her cheeks

Manik - baby...i know...u are not...and u can't be....u can't leave me...jaan please wake up...

but there was no response of her...everyone entered inside and they got more shattered watching his condition....Mukti hugged abhi...and cried her heart out..

Manik - Nandini...please wake up...Nandinnnnnniiii..

and he collapsed on her heart..he held her as tightly as possible but she didn't hugged him back....he cried...whenever he used to hug her in this way he always used to hear her melodious heart beat but today he didn't heard anything...it stopped

He raised his head and stared at her...now it shows that she is no more...but he...

Manik (in his mind) - she can't...how can she do this to me......no this can't be happening...she can't...