Chptr 11

I had asked a question in the last chapter that if u guys want to know about Manan relationship from beginning in this story in the form of a new FF but i didn't got that much positive response for that question so i have decided that i'll tell that all again in the form of Flashbacks, will not be starting up a new FF for that!

^_^

I have Published a new MananOS - 'Under the Bedsheet Cover'. Do check it and let me know your views. Its on my profile.

^_^

My another new Manan story (DARK- 5 shots) is also up. Name of the story is "Forcefully Yours". Updated 'Before the Story Uncovers' of it. Do check that and let me know your views. Its IMPORTANT to read that as story will contain too many things which you need to know. Its on my profile.

***

Manik woke up having Ahana sleeping above him. He smiled and placed a soft kiss in her hair. He checked the time, it was 6:15am. He slowly woke Ahana and did his daily routine. Today also she made her daddy full wet with her while he was busy cleaning her hair with Shampoo.

Breakfast Table

Males with children were settled on their respective seats. While females were busy in bringing the dishes from kitchen to the breakfast table.

Ahana (shouted) - maashi..what dil you make today?

Mukti (said excitedly coming back from the kitchen) - guess karo

Ahana (she kept thinking while keeping her tiny finger on her chin) - mmm..palata?

Mukti (teasing her) - nah..

Aliya and Navya also came back and settled on their chairs. They giggled.

Ahana (still thinking) - toh..noolles?

Mukti (again teasing her) - naah

Cabir - arre baba kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho tum log meri princess ko?

Ahana (said cutely) - mmhnn chachu..mujhe guess kalne do naa..

Aryamann (ordered everyone) - ok ok..shut up everyone!

Ahana (smiling) - ye hui naa baat !

They all giggled except Manik. He was in a deep thought. Abhimanyu signaled Ahana to have a look of his Daddy, she blinked her eyes and assured him that she will do something.

Ahana stood up on her chair and turned to Manik as she was sitting beside him. She cupped his cheeks when Manik came back to his senses. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

Ahana (with cute pout) - daddy aap batao naa..aaj kya bana hai?

Manik smiled a lil and made her sit on his laps.

Manik - awwe toh aapko nahi pata..

She shook her head in no.

Manik - hmm..pata hai?!

Ahana (excitedly) - kya?

Manik - aaj maasi ne aapke liye Pasta banaya hai !

Ahana - yayyyyiiii (she happily chapped her hands)

Alya (glared at Mukti) - acha acha..ab koi kissi ko pareshaan nahi karega!

Mukti (accepting her defeat) - ok done!

Navya served Pasta to Ahana and Sameer while everyone else had their normal food.

Cabir - ye kya baat hui..Princess aur Sameer ko pasta aur humhe ye?!