Chptr 4

Writer's note: Sorry guys for updating after so many days but i was busy updating my another story- Sensation of Love!

*****

Flashback

It was a winter day..but the sun shone bright that morning. Manik and Nandini were cozily sleeping cuddling to each other under the quilt.Manik was sleeping straight on the bed while Nandini was above him hugging him and her head on his chest as she slept listening to his melodious heartbeat that only beats for her. suddenly the Alarm started ringing and it disturbed their peaceful slumber..Manik took out his one hand from quilt and switched off the alarm while with the other one he was holding her by waist..he slowly oped his eyes and saw the most beautiful scene infront of his eyes..his love sleeping hugging above him..

Nandini (nuzzling her nose on chest) - Mani..this alarm naa..i hate it..

Manik (smiled) - shona everyday u speak the same lines

She didn't reply..when he looked at her..she was again sleeping

Manik (caressing her face) - shona wake up..

She hugged him more tightly..he smiled..

Manik - arre see naa its morning now..

She slowly opened her eyes and saw outside the window and placed her chin on his chest..

Nandini - gud morning mani

He pulled her up and fused his lips with her for gud morning kiss..after few minutes they broke the kiss and he

Manik (said on her lips) - gud morning shona

She smiled and again moved down and slept on his chest..and closed her eyes..

Manik - kya hua shona...wake up naa

Nandini - nahi Mani i want to sleep more

Manik - acha thik hai shona..u sleep i'll go and freshen up..

Nandini (opened her eyes) - no Mani..u are not going anywhere..sleep with me

Manik - aree baba how long will u sleep shona..

Nandini placed her head his chest and closed her eyes again..

Nandini (with closed eyes) - Mani...sleep naa...don't talk while sleeping

Manik (smiled) - acha mera shona...but only 15mins more ok..

She hugged him tight and he covered themselves with quilt and they slept again..

Flaskback ends

Manik was all time smiling at their stubbornness for sleeping..few lone tears escaped from his eyes and made their way to his hairs as he was sleeping on the bed..everytime he remembered her..this was sure to happen whether it was their happy moment or the sad one or the worst one.

Then he realized that it passed 40 mins till she is sleeping and quickly wiped his tears and again tried to do the most difficult thing..which is waking up his little princess..

Again.

Manik - baby..utho

Ahana (lazily) - daddy

Manik - your 30mins are over now...mera baby..ab toh uth jaoo

Ahana (opened her eyes) - sorry daddy..i trouble u naa

Manik (smiled) - alle...mera baby..no..u never trouble me..(kissed her forehead)

Ahana - acha..daddy...now wakky wakky..i have to do soooo (stretching her little arms) many works