Blake Gray

Ok so this is my first part. This is a request from @christina_•
4258 so go give her a follow on Instagram. I will take almost all request either comment on my pictures on my Instagram @itsmadison.selman.rowland.gray or comment in the comments bellow all you have to do is choose the way the story plays out. Whether you meet the person, fall in love with them, become friends with them etc. Then put your first name. Your Instagram for I can follow you and give you a shoutout. Then the last thing is say who you want it to be about.

    Bzzz Bzzz. I wake up to the annoying sound of my phone. I think to myself it's Saturday who would be texting me this early. I reach over and grab my phone off my charger. I look at my phone to see the time and who texted me. It's 12:46 p.m. I see that the notification is Blake Gray is live I click on Younow and start watching Blake's broadcast.

        I get out of bed and throw back my black curtains. Light fills my room I think wow it is bright in here now. I look down at my phone.

         Blake says, "So, who all is coming to my meet and greet tomorrow?" I quickly comment MEEEE in all caps because I'm already so excited my friend Emily and I are going.

          Blake says "All of you that are coming I am so excited to meet you." I'm so excited  to meet him so I screenshot that I am watching the broadcast and exit out of Younow. I then go on Instagram and post the picture. I put I can't believe I'm actually gonna meet you tomorrow I'm so excited. I tag @bllakeegray then post the picture. I then start getting ready for the big day tomorrow I pick  out my outfit, what makeup I'm wearing and how I'm gonna do my hair. I then, hear my phone blowing up. I look at it and Blake is spamming my account(my personal) and commenting on my selfies putting hearts and how pretty I am and he followed me and he commented how he will be looking for me tomorrow.

        I go down stairs and make me a bowl of cereal. I text my friend Emily saying that we have to go get dinner tonight because we are having a slumber party.

     "Good morning Christina" my mom says. "Are you getting excited." "Mom I'm not getting excited I've been excited for the past two months." " Christina, you knew what I meant." "I know sorry it didn't mean to come out that way." "So, when is Emily coming over." "Well I wanted to go to like Subway or something for dinner with her and then we will be home." "Ok, that's fine."

        I finish my cereal and go back upstairs and start getting ready.

Ok so this is gonna be a two part imagine so I'm gonna post the next one later.