Blake Gray Part 3

Er Er Er Er. I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Then it hits me. "Em, wake up wake up wake up," I say pulling back her covers. "We get to meet Blake today Oh, yeah and Simon." Emily jumps up,"I totally forgot yay!"

"We both start getting ready." I do my makeup so perfect I look like I could be one of that makeup models you see in commercials for makeup. I throw back the doors to my walk in closet and start searching for the outfit I bought for today.

"Hey, Em can you help me look for my outfit." " Yeah," says Emily finishing off her makeup. She gets up of my white fuzzy chair and my blake vanity. We both start searching then she finds the skinny jeans from Hollister and I find my Toms ankle boots and my baby blue Peter Pan collar shirt. I get dressed then straighten my hair.

"Em what time is it," I ask. She looks down at her phone grabs her keys, "time to go," she says laughing. We both grab our purses then run out the door. I close it and lock it.

We get in my white Prius. I crank up the car and put it in reverse. I back up put it in drive and we are of to meet Black Gray. I look over Emily, "We are going to meet Blake Gray." "Whoohoo," we both scream.

I push back the sun roof and turn the music on 20 volume and feel the bass and turn on the highway.

Ok I will get to the meet and greet lol.