Blake Gray part 2

"Hey I'm outside," says Emily. "Ok I'm ready be there in a sec," I hang up the phone and grab my purse. "Bye Mom I'm going to eat." I walk out the door, lock it, then shut it. I walk down my driveway and open Emily's car door. I slide in.

         "Hey," says Emily. "Hey, did you see where Blake liked a bunch of my photos, commented on them, and followed me this morning." "First no he didn't second why didn't you tell me before." "Sorry I wanted to tell you in person." "Oh ok that makes since," Emily says laughing.

           We arrive at subway and order our sandwiches then sit down. "How excited are you," I ask. "Now Christina that is a very stupid think to say." "Sorry it's just I'm about to bust and I can't think of anything else.

            I finish my sandwich and get up and throw everything in the trash. Emily follows me and does the same thing. We both walk over to the soda fountain and refill our drinks.

          We get in the car and turn on the music. We both start singing. "What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Confident." We sing together.

I promise later I will make It to the meet and greet this is just gonna have to be like a 4 part one.