Blake Gray part 5

"Yeah it is," I say. "So, you and your friends wanna ditch this line and hang out backstage." "Uh.... Yes," I look to Emily really excited. We walk with Blake and he is talking to us about random things from how much he likes sour patch kids to who his favorite people on tour is.

        We reach the security guard. Blake walks straight threw, but he stops us you can't follow Blake back here. Blake stops and turns and walks back towards the guard. "They are with me Brian don't worry. "Ok, as long as they are with you Mr. Gray."

      Emily and I walk backstage. I lose Emily and find her talking to Simon. Of course she is talking to Simon, I think to myself. I walk a little faster to catch back up with Blake. "So, what made you choose me?" I ask. "I don't know you're just I don't know different," Blake says.

           I hang out with Blake until it's time for the meet and greets. I walk out and get in line. Soon I'm next to the now familiar face of Blake. We take our picture and whispers to me "meet me at the gate after the show." The guard then pulls me to the next person to the next. Then the shows starts. It consist of the boys being stupid and funny then singing. Then the shows over and I remember what Blake said "meet me  at the gate after the show." I look over to Emily and tell her to go ahead to the car. "Really you'll be ok?" "Yeah don't worry."

         I walk to the gate and he is standing there. "I know this is a lot to ask considering I just meet you but I think I may like no love you I don't know how it's just yoo-you-your different," Blake says. " I look at him stunned. "Sorry that was to much to ask I'm sorry." He starts to walk away I can't let that happen so I run up to him and kiss him. "Is that a yes," he looks at me with a giddy smile. "Yes it's a yes." I grab his phone out of his hand and put my number in it. "Don't worry I love you too."

          THE END!!!!!!!!!