Jonas Bridges part 2

I walk out of my house and get in our car and watch the house get smaller and smaller behind me.

I put in my earbuds and prepare for the hour drive to the airport.

"Alyssa, wake up we're at the airport," I hear my dad say.

I open my eyes and groggily unbuckle me seatbelt and get out of the car. I go and grab my suitcase and walk slowly into the airport. I sit down in the waiting area next to a blonde headed boy and wait on our flight to be called. I pull out my earphones and play my music and it's starts blaring out loud. I quickly turn it off. I look around the room in panic mode and realize the only person that was looking at me was the boy next to me.

   "I'm sorry that was loud," I say whispering to the boy next to me.

   "It's fine at least it wasn't quiet in here,"he says laughing, "my name is Jonas by the way."

   "Alyssa," I say smiling.

   "So considering you're here where are you headed to I'm going to Georgia."

   "Seriously, so am I I'm going to be living there for a while in Atlanta," I say surprised.

   "I live in a town right outside Atlanta maybe we should meet up sometime," Jonas says.

  "That would be awesome,"I say.

  We exchange numbers and I feel this is a spark of a new amazing friendship.