Am I worth it?

Luke holds me close, snoring lightly. I still can't believe I ran out on stage like that. He told me that he was just about to walk over to me, make sure that I was okay. I'm glad that he didn't have to. He shouldn't walk out on a concert, it's not fair to the fans. 

I trace his chest lovingly, watching him sleep. He's so cute, and sweet... Does he mean it when he says that he cares about me? Does he really love me? Or is this all some ploy?

"'Ana..." he grumbles, his voice thick with sleep, sexy as it takes on the husky tone. "Why are you still awake?" 

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Tonight."

"What about tonight?" His fingers trace loving, light patterns on my spine,  his lips meeting my shoulder gently. I shiver at the cold metal touching my bare skin, his warm breath brushing past and giving me goosebumps. "I'm so very proud you ran to me tonight, little love."

"I love you..."

"I love you too," he says strongly, surely. "Now, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours? Come  on, tell your boyfriend." He kisses again. 

"Luke? Why do you think I'm worth the trouble?" I whisper. "Am I worth it?"

He tilts my chin up and kisses me. "You are very worth it. I love you with all my heart. You are completely worth it, in every way, and I don't ever want you to walk out of my life. I might just have to marry you so that you can't."

I study him. "But I hurt you. I'm annoying. Needy."

"You're beautiful, kind, sweet, perfect, amazing, and more importantly, mine." 

I study him some more. "Luke, you're crazy."

"I'm crazy about you." He kisses me lovingly, slowly.

I melt into it, closing my eyes and focusing on the way his lips feel against mine, the way his hands cold me. 

"What are you thinking now?"

"I'm thinking I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm thinking that I don't ever wanna lose you, and considering how much farther I wanna go with you."

"I'd go to the end of the world and back. I'd go to hell and back for you. There's no place I wouldn't go for you." He smiles down at me. "I want you in my life forever, Diana."

I study him, smiling. "That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then my dear?"

I kiss him deeply, pulling him close. "I meant like physical intimacy."

He nips my lip lightly and smiles. "All I need from you is kisses and cuddles." He chuckles. "Sex is not a major point for me. I can wait. I don't ever have to have you."

I smile. "But you wouldn't turn me down?"

"No, I don't think I would." He laughs. "For now, my love, it is bedtime. I am exhausted and you need your sleep." He cuddles me into his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist and cuddling me close.

I just smile and bury my head beneath his chin. "Goodnight, Lukey..."

"Goodnight, little love..."