band

"Guys, don't crowed her. I just got her to let me help. She doesn't need the attack, it's hard on her already. Ash?"

"Mike, Cal, please. Don't ask her anything. Don't crowed her."

"We just want to meet her!" A deep voice says.

"Yeah! It's not like we're going to jump her or anything," a slightly higher voice says. "She's interesting- a newbie on tour with us!"

"And a girl," the deeper voice says.

I shift awkwardly, wanting just to walk out. I don't know anybody but Luke...

"I said just leave her alone! She doesn't need this and I swear to God if she gets hurt I'm going to hurt both of you bastards!"

"You horny bastards better leave that girl the fuck alone," the second voice says. The first one that spoke other than Luke.

I shift again. Should I even be listening to them?

Luke steps into the hall. "Ana? Ready to meet the other guys?"

"I... I..."

"Love, they aren't going to bite. Okay?" He smiles encouragingly. "Come on, I won't leave you alone with them. They'll love you. They're excited to meet you."

"I..."

"What is it?"

"...nerves..."

He takes my hand and kisses the back of it gently. "I got you, okay? I do. Ashton wants to meet you badly. Cal and Mike are excited- if they make you uncomfortable I promise I'll set them straight. If anyone bothers you let me know and I'll take care of it."

I nod. Is he serious? Is he actually protecting me? Saving me from myself and others? It can't be true. He wants something. They all want something...

"Diana?"

I look up at him. "Yeah?"

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I... no... let's get this over with..."

Luke leads me inside the room, eyes bright. "Guys, this is Diana."

"Hello!" Ashton bounces over happily, smiling at me. "I'm Ash!"

"Diana..."

"I'm Mike!" A guy with dyed hair says. He's in the middle of dying it.

"I'm Cal," another guy smiles. He's looking over my body. His eyes are studying me carefully, looking at each zipper and button.

I step behind Lucas, hiding my body from the smothering gaze.

"Cal!" Luke snaps, glaring. "Leave her alone!"

Ashton reaches over and gives Calum a whack on the head. "Stop that."

"I wasn't doing anything!" Cal snaps back.

"Undressing her with your eyes!" Luke snarls. "Back off!"

I shift.

"Fine, fine," Calum shrugs.

Mike smiles at me. "Welcome to the tour, love."