Setting Out

Luke smiles at me, blue eyes shining.

"What are you looking at?" I finally ask.

"A beautiful girl who is going on tour with me." He replies shyly. I can't help but smile. He's so shy but he's trying to be cheeky. I think it's a flirt, or maybe he's trying to get a smile. Either way, I roll my eyes and make the bed I'm to have until we get to the next arena.

"Oh, come on," Ash pokes my side. "He's trying to get you happy."

"Happy? I was forced into this."

"You agreed to come!" Luke bursts, fear lacing his voice. "I'm not kidnapping you!"

"I know..." I mummer brokenly.

Luke stands, me once again taking note on his height, and walks over to me. He takes my left arm, pushes up my sleeve and knocks away the bracelets before kissing my scars and cuts gently. He does this several times. His lips are soft and warm and slightly chapped, his lip ring cold and hard in comparison. "I wish you could see why I think you're so beautiful. I don't want you to feel trapped. I want you to get better."

Luke then returns to his seat, puts in his ear buds, closes his eyes and leans his head back. I look at him in shock, then look to Ash who only shrugs. "Sorry babe, I don't know. He took a liking to you."

I look back to Luke, thinking. I'm attracted to him, that's true. I don't hate him although I want to. He's just... he's something else that I haven't grown used to yet. Everything about him... something I've never had to deal with before.

He plays with his lip ring as I watch, and I end up biting my own lip. I jerk my eyes away from him when he opens his, looking at me. I guess he felt me looking... staring.

"Diana?" He asks. "Did you want something?"

"No...?"

Ash chuckles, "Hmm... I ship it."

I give him a light shove and go back to making my bed.

"Love?" Luke says, standing and walking over to me. "What were you looking at?"

"Your lip," I admit, the smell of his shampoo rolling off him. I can't help it, I'm entranced.

"My lip?" He questions, raising his eyebrow.

I nod. "The piercing..."

"This?" He pops it. "Why?"

"It's... attractive."

He smirks. "Is it?"

I roll my eyes. "Don't get a big head. Ash's curls are sexy, Mike's laugh is sexy, as are Calum's abs. And those, my friend, can't be ripped out as easy."

He grins. "You find us attractive?"

"Certain parts of you."

He rolls his eyes. "You're pretty too, babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"She's a babe," Ash cuts in.

I throw a pillow at him the same time Luke does.

"Not your babe," Luke says hostilely.

"Not a babe!" I whack him with my penguin. He grins and pushes me against the wall, pinning me gently, his hands on my wrists, tiny compared to his hands.

"Love, I'm stronger than you. Don't hit me with my favorite animal." He takes my penguin, tosses it on my bed, then slides his hands down my arms until our fingers are intertwined and he can pull my arms above my head and hold them there. His grin is sexy... "You are beautiful as Hell. You're a babe. Stop arguing with us." He bites his lip, looking at me.

I stare up at him, watching his teeth and tongue mess with that lip ring. "L-let go...?" I whisper, staring at him. I'm not even sure I want him to...

He lowers his mouth to my ear. Behind him, Ashton chuckles, and walks out. "Was that a question, beautiful? Do you want me to let go?"

I squirm, hot and bothered. That accent and deep voice are really a turn on. Not to mention the lip bite and piercing. "Let me go," I manage more sternly.

"Say it nicely," He growls gently, lips connecting right below my ear.

I shiver in pleasure, choking a moan. "PLEASE let me go!" I choke.

Luke steps away, ginning as he lets my hands go. "See, that wasn't so hard."

He exits the way Ash did, leaving me to drop on my bed heavily with my heart racing in my chest.