Chapter twelve

Monday rolled in and Mikashi was curled up beside her brother. The alarm went off and the to got out of bed. Each grabbing a piece of toast the two went off to school.

Mikashi was nervous. She didn't have any friends other then her brother, the Hokage, Asuma, and Choji. They reached the school and Mika looked at her brother. He laughed  and wiped the crumbs off her cheek. 

"Bye, Mimi. Have fun"
"Hai, onii-chan"

Mikashi opened the door to her new class room and the teacher looked up.

"Ah, you must be Mikashi Nara. Please have a seat"

Mikashi nodded and sat down near the window. She looked out to see kids running laps.

"All right class today we are going to review. Please line up. "

The class stood up and made a line with Mikashi at the front.

"Mikashi of thou don't get it right that's okay since you're new here. Could you show me clone. "

Mika did as told perfectly.
"Good. Now can. You do a transformation."
Both Mika's nodded and transformed into the teacher. Everything was right, down to the last tinkle on his nose.

"Incredible" the rest of the class did the clone jitsu but not was well as Mika. After the class went outside for a recess. Mika sat under a tree and played with for bear quietly.