Chapter twenty

(That is Mikashi)
*knock knock*

"SHIKAMARU GET THE DOOR!"

There was shuffling of feet the the door opened.

"Oh, hey Choji. Come on in."

"Thanks Shikamaru. "

The two boys walked into the dining room in silence.

"Hey, miss Nara"

"Hello Choji. Would you like some breakfast. It'll be ready shortly."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Shikamaru come help me! And for the love of god where is the child!"

"Didn't come to bed last night. She probably stayed up late trying to figure something out"

"I'll go wake her up."

"Thank you Choji"

Choji went off turning s few corners and walk down the hall to the third room on the right. He opened the door to find a small figure curled up under the covers. Choji smiled and walked up the the bed sitting beside it. Mikashi was fast asleep lightly hugging a pillow

"Mikashi, it's time to wake up" his voice was soft and quiet as he gently shook her.

"Mikashi, come on. We're going to be late" Choji sighed and kissed the girls forehead.

"Mh. Choji?" Mikashi mumbled sitting up and rubbing her eye.

"Yeah it's me. Come on alike give you a ride." Mikashi got on Choji's back and they made their way to breakfast.

The children left to the training grounds shortly after. At the training grounds there where four other ninja with Asuma.

"Good you're here. Squad team this is an old team of mine. They are all chunin now"

"Rin, Len, mako, and Petra"

"Is that Mikashi, Shikamaru Man you've grown. If we're up against you we won't go easy."

"Wait! Mikashi, Shikamaru you know them."

"Yeah we met them at Asuma's once."

"Okay so the point of the exercise is to get the bells from them within 5hours. There are 3 of them. Meaning on of you will go back to the academy. 5 minutes to strategize. Go!"

Mikashi started to smile. It was to see if they had teamwork. The four Gemini huddled together and Shikamaru explained the real strategy then Ino said that they should work on their own a little louder starting the plan.

"Times up. You have until noon. Begin!"

Ino ran head on and Mikashi fallowed soon after.

"My, my. Didn't peg you as a head on person Mikashi."

"Rin"

"Let's fight"

Rin got in his fighting stance and Mikashi mimicked it perfectly.

"Shadow mimicry, complete "

"What are you mumbling."

Rin make at Mikashi throwing a round house kick causing her to do the same. Rin blocked it a jumped back. The two were in perfect sinc.

"Shadow possession, complete. Ino!"

"On it. Mind transfer"

"What the hell!"

Petra ran to Rin's side to be put in the same standing position as them.

"Choji!"

"Right! Human bolder!"

Choji ran over Petra causing Rin to hit the ground.

"Alright. Three down one to go!" The two high fived and went over to Shikamaru and Ino.

"One more time Shika"

"Okay. Ino hold one just a little bit longer"

"You've got 3 minutes."

Shikamaru found Len behind a tree and used shadow possession.

"All yours Mika"

"Hai!"

Mikashi calmly walked over to Len and took the bells form her pocket. She hand on to Choji, one to Ino who was back in her body. And the last on was a double bell which her and her brother held.

"Asuma-sensei" Asuma looked up at the genie and smiled.

"30 minutes. Congratulations, you all pass"