Chapter 6

He kissed me for another minute or two. When he leaned away from me I stared at him.

"What was that for," I asked him.

"What do you mean? Don't you like me in that way," he asked.

"Colby. This is the first time I saw you in years," I said.

"What are you saying Carly?" he asked me.

"I would need some time to think and to figure out how I feel about you," I said.

"Are you saying that you don't like in that way," he said.

"I don't know what I'm saying or how I feel about you yet," I told him.

"What are you saying Carly," he asked me.

"I don't know what I'm trying to say," I told him.

After I told him that he got upset and left the room. I could tell that I did not made him happy at all. I don't like when people get upset. Especially when I'm involved in it somehow. It just breaks my heart just knowing that I was involved in it somehow. That is always how I've been. I can't really explain it. I'm just always been really sensitive when it comes to other peoples feelings.

I had fell asleep again after that little moment I had.

The dream that I had was me in some sort of dream world. It was almost like a trance. When I looked behind me I saw that Derek Morgan was behind him. When I ran towards him it felt like something was pulling me away from him. It felt like forever by the I got to him. When I did get over to where he is he had vanished into air. So I looked around to see if I could him anywhere else. But I couldn't see him anywhere. But when I was looking back to where he was he was suddenly was back there.

"What are you doing Carly," he asked.

"What are you talking about," I asked him back.

"Why are you sleeping Carly," he asked.

"I don't know why I'm sleeping Derek," I said.

"Wake up Carly. Just wake up," he said.

When I woke I saw that my father was there.

"Carly, doctors say that there was a boy that came to see you," he said.

"Yeah. Colby came to see me," I said

"I didn't realize that he was back," he said.

"I didn't realize that he was back till he came to see me," I said.

"How long has he been back for?" he asked.

"He said that he has been back for about a couple of months now," I said.

"Carly did he say by any chance why he was back," he asked.

"Dad he didn't say anything like that. Why are you asking," I asked back.

"We think that he maybe involved it the shooting somehow," he said.