Chapter 13

As I came out into the living room the whole team was there just waiting for me. So I went to sit on the couch. Since that was the make the most sense. 

"Carly. Some of your friends told us that they saw this guy was hanging around looking for you up to two weeks before this shooting. Do you know this person," he said as he was holding a photo of a guy that I don't know.

"No I don't know him. I don't think I have ever seen this person before," I told him.

Which is true. I really don't think I have ever seen this person before. If I did meet this person then it wasn't anything memorable.

"You sure you don't know him," he asked.

"Yes I'm sure," I responded.

Does he know something that I don't. I wouldn't e that surprised though. I wonder what it could be though. I know that he or anyone else on the team won't tell me. Especially since I'm the victim of the crime that they are investigating. Why would they tell me details that they know they shouldn't e? It wouldn't make any sense. Unless there was a reason. One that they feel like I needed to know about certain aspects of the case in what I normally shouldn't know about.

"You may go ack to your room if you like," he said.

I got up and went to my room. As soon as I got to my room I check my phone to see if anyone has texted me. ut unfortunately nobody has. I guess they are busy and or they don't want to other me. I would understand if they didn't want to other me since they were questioned y my dad and some of team members.

I heard a knocked on my bedroom. When I looked up I saw Derek Morgan at my bedroom door.