Puns

After we finished lunch, we went to our afternoon classes. We got so much homework, but since we all have Study Hall together, we helped each other finish the homework. After that, the bell rang and we headed to our lockers. I closed my locker and turned around to meet Shyanne.

"(Y/N), can you hang out after school today. I didn't get to see you for almost the whole summer."

"Sure. Do you want the boys to join?"

"No. I just want it to be (Y/N) and Shyanne." She said.

"Okay, but lets go to my house first because my mom's home, and we'll have an excuse for them not to tag along." I said.

"Great. Let's go, I told them to wait for us outside today."

I nodded and we walked outside together and 14 boys stood in a line and said hi at the same time.

"(Y/N), I think they're going to kill us." She said

"I know." I said

"Why would you say that?" They said at the same time again. I just noticed they're lined up from tallest to shortest.

"Shyanne, there lined up by height. They understand math!" I faked cried and fell to my knees. "We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" They were laughing there butts off.

"(Y/N), shut up! You ruined our joke!" Tyler said

After we calmed down and I got up, Diathi said, "So, what are you guys doing today?"

After we explained what we were all doing. We started heading out.

Shyanne and I walked about a block when she said, "Do you think one of the boys like me?"

"Which one?"

"Any of them."

"Why?"

"Well they were being really nice to me."

"Shyanne, they all treated me like a baby hot potato puppy; I think they're nice to everyone."

She laughed a bit. "Yeah, and I know it's crazy, but I think I have a crush on them."

"Who?"

"All of them."

"Okay," I say and get in front of her making her stop, "Shyanne, we just met them. You are my best friend and I really don't want you to get upset if they reject you. Right now we know they're great guys, but you have to know here flaws just as much as their perfects. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I see what you're saying." She said and we started walking again. "Since when did you become so romantic and deep?"

"Since I started reading tumblr quotes." I said and she laughed.

When we got to my house, I told my mom about the new students. After about twenty minutes of her asking questions, I asked if we could go to the park.

"I guess, but do you have homework?"

"No."

"Be back by supper time."

We went to the park and walked around for a bit and Shyanne needed to pee and she didn't want to use the bathrooms at the park, so we walked almost 20 blocks just so she could pee at her house. When she got out, her mom told me I had to go home because Shyanne didn't remember to come home and do her chores. I understood because Shyanne forgets everything all the time.

I started walking home and after about two blocks, someone came up behind me an whispered "Hoodini."

I squealed and turned, backing up a little, but before I could see the face, I tripped over a crack on the sidewalk. They grabbed my arm and pulled me to there face-it was Evan.