Pick a Side

Special thanks to Xx_The_jelly_BeanxX she animated part of this chapter!
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FBOCZoh-AMO-%2F&h=yAQHPadcs&s=1&enc=AZNx46N0ajSkZQqwP1iKUi4z1bPDtkAwJdYNUEocsYD3AoE-p2Kii5mcX5hmBOP4uja4FYYFpAnI-Qfw1ocCeuzbDIGTryDxC-_kDbKSY_cMcg

I was at my locker waiting for Shyanne. Today was Friday, which means pizza for lunch. They play music too, but I LOVE FOOD!

"Hey (Y/n)." Shyanne said from behind me.

I turned around, "Hey, let's go."

We walked down the hall to lunch. It's November and the boys are really a part of the dorks, even though they look like jocks.

However, Chris got expelled and Korban's homeschooled now. Chris threw a desk at a teacher because he was sick, tried, and mad, but his mom made him go to school. Mr. Clawson started yelling at him because he didn't have his homework done, so he threw a desk. Korban, on the other hand, was tried of stupid people, so he asked his mom if she would homeschool him. I'm sad, but we still hangout after school, so it's not that different.

When we got to the cafeteria, I sat next to Luke today. He smiled at me, and I returned it to him. We all talked for a bit but Dessert by Dawin came on and Brian started to twitch to the music. They all looked at each other and smiled like someone just made an inside-joke.

The first verse started and Evan got up and started break dancing while Tyler was lip-syncing every word. They did that until the chorus came; Johnathan and Daithi slid into place and Lui slid in front of them a few seconds later and sang in the squeaker voice, "What you gonna-What you gonna do with that dessert?" In sync, they pretended to jump over a jump rope then moved their hips until they were looking to the side. They started twerking until Lui sang, "Murder that-Murder that dance floor-dance floor."

Even, Tyler, Brian, Luke, Arlan, Marcel, Craig, and Brock joined them! I couldn't help but laugh. The whole lunchroom was going insane; everyone was cheering them on, laughing, and/or dancing along. Shyanne was dying; she started to snort, Rowan was about to fall out of his chair, and my eyes started watering.

They danced to the whole song, but my eyes were watering so much, I didn't get to see anything but more twerking. The whole lunchroom was laughing though. They sat down, giggling.

"Where-Where did that come from?" I asked in between laughs.

"We did it for the talent show during the summer at this program." Johnathan said

We finished our lunch and went to afternoon classes. Once the last bell rang, I ran to my locker and grabbed everything. Shyanne walked over to me and we walked out together. The boys were waiting for us outside, so we said our good-byes and headed our separate ways.

When I got home, I told my mom about the High School Musical reenactment, and she thought it was funny. I went to my room and stayed there for a few hours until some random number texted me.

Hey it's Marcel

I replied back automatically, Hey how did you get my number

A few seconds later, I got another text, I'll tell you later. Can you come to sunset park

Why

Long story just hurry

I got up, told my mom I was going to the park, and ran out the door. Millions of questions, answers, and conclusions popped into my head, but I couldn't even hear one. When I got to the park, the sun painted an orange light over the sky.