Chapter Four

Zayn’s POV

I don’t remember much of last night. I know I woke up on the couch this morning. And I know I won’t forget the look on Reese’s face when I woke up. She looked scared and worried. And almost like she was contemplating something. I sit up and her gaze never left mine but I know she’s not really looking at me. She’s thinking. And when she’s thinking about something this hard, it’s best to let her speak first.

“How you feeling?” She smiles but I can tell it’s forced.

“Okay. My neck hurts a little but I’m guessing it’s because of the couch.” I laugh a little rubbing the back of my neck but she doesn’t. “What were you thinking about just then?”

“You had a dream last night.”

“A lot of people dream Reese.” I smile again but her face stays serious.

“Yes Zayn but most people’s dreams don’t cause them to cry and for someone to rock them back to sleep.”

“What?” I try to wrack my brain of anything from last night but am drawing a blank.

“I want to help you Zayn...”

“It’s not like there’s anything wrong with me Reese.” I spit back at her and she narrows her eyes at me.

“We won’t know that unless you see somebody.”

“See somebody? I am not going to a shrink! I’m not crazy. So what If I had one bad dream?”

“That Zayn. That was not just a bad dream. A bad dream has scary clowns or overgrown spiders! What you had was something else!” She stands and walks over to the couch to sit next to me.

“How would you know where you in my head last night when it was happening.”

“Don’t snap at me like that Zayn! I’m worried about you.”

“Well don’t! I can take care of myself.” She stands from the couch her mouth open and I do the same glaring at her.

“Since you can be so damn independent why don’t you just go then! It’s not like it’s your first time leaving me!” She walks around the couch grabbing my jacket then goes to the room I was staying in.

I follow her and watch her pick up my clothes balling them up. She tosses them to me and crosses her arms across her chest, eyes narrowed in on me. I stand in the doorway holding my clothes but not moving. She shifts uncomfortably at my gaze but I don’t remove my eyes from her body. Even in yoga pants and a T-shirt she looks so damn good. I lick the bottom of my lips before dropping the clothes that she threw at me in a pile. I stride over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

“I’m not leaving you again.” And before she has time to say something smart I force my lips against hers.

She takes no time at all and pulls my face closer to hers. Our bodies pressed together and lips moving like they have never before. I pull her closer to me and keep a firm grip on her waist before moving us so we fall on the bed. Me on top of her, legs intertwined, hands roaming over skin that neither one of us touched in five years. I move my lips to her jaw line leaving sloppy kisses wherever they land and when I get to her neck her back arches and she lets out a soft moan that is mixed with a pant.

I move away and lift up so I can remove my shirt. I watch as her now lust filled eyes roam all over my chest and she bites her lip as she moves her hand up my abs causing me to shiver in pleasure and moan with the coldness of her touch. She smirks and flips us so she is straddling me, making sure to grind hard on my already growing bulge. She takes off her t-shirt and I unclasp her bra moving my hands to squeeze her breast. She throws her head back and lets out another moan. I sit up on my elbows and reattach our lips. The only items of clothing is below our waists, keeping us from the one thing we really want. I flip us again and guide her yoga pants down her legs and smile when I see she’s not wearing anything underneath them.

“It’s good to see how some things haven’t changed. “ I whisper in her ear making her shiver at the contact.

I remove my pants and briefs and this time she leans in close to my ear, using her free hand to stroke me at a slow pace.

“It’s good to see how some things have changed.” She nips the bottom of my ear and I take her hand from my member and thrust it in her.

I wait for her to get adjusted to my size. It has been five years and all. And her moans lets me know she’s good. I move at a slow pace trying out every angle. She pulls my lips back to hers and they move together neither one of us fighting for dominance. I thrust into her and her back arches and her nails dig into my back.

“Holy ...Hell Zayn! Right... there!” Her eyes roll to the back of her head and flutter close.

I hit the angle again and her eyes snap back open and she moans my name. I feel her tighten around my length and I’m almost there. I keep hitting that one spot and she keeps digging her nails in my back and opens her legs wider to give me more room. We are both moaning and panting each others name as we hit our climax together.

I lay my head on her chest and she plays with my short hair that is growing back in quickly. Our chest move together as we try to steady our breathing. I pull from out of her and roll to my side and pull her into me. Her head now laying on my chest and her hand tracing my tattoos.

“I missed you.” She speaks so it’s barely audible.

“I missed you too. And I’m not leaving you again. And if it will make you happy I will see someone about my dream.” She looks up at me with that smile that always makes me forget the reason I’m upset with her.

“It would make me very happy. Thanks Zayn.” She gives my cheek a peck and I feel her snuggle closer to me falling asleep.

If it’s what she wants then I will do it. I’ll do anything for her.