Epilogue

Reese’s POV

Zayn and I lived in the loft for a little while before we decided it was time to move on. I loved my place but we were starting a new life together so we are house hunting. I want to stay in the area due to my job and Zayn still working with Louis. I thought we weren’t going to find anything until our realitor showed us this home. It wasn’t that big. Two stories with four bedrooms, but gorgeous. It was white with yellow shutters and a wrap around porch. I looked up at Zayn with a wide smile and he nodded down at me.

“We’ll take it.”

It took a few vans and a couple days to get all of our stuff moved in. Once we unpacked everything we decided to repaint the inside of the house. It took a few months to get everything but the house looks amazing. Now everything is perfect and when we have decide to have kids there will be room for them to play. I’m not pregnant. Or at least not yet. We’ve just started trying to have kids and so far there’s nothing yet.

We’ve been in the house for six months now and are finally having our house warming. All of our close friends and family are here and it’s just really fun. Zayn and Louis are grilling in the back yard and I’m talking to the guest inside. This is the life I’ve always dreamed of having with Zayn. It’s honestly perfect. Zayn comes in with a tray of food when there is a knock at the door.

“I’ll go get it.” He gives my cheek a peck and I start fixing plates with one of my sister in-laws.

When Zayn comes back in he brushes past everyone giving them forced smiles and up the stairs. I tell Doniya I’ll be back. I go upstairs and find Zayn. He looks pissed but forces me a smile when he sees me.

“What’s that?” I ask pointing at the letter he is holding.

“Let’s talk about it later, yeah?” He places the letter in his top drawer and takes my hand as we return to the party.

Things go great and as the night dwindles on people start leaving. Louis being the last seeing that Eleanor had to drag him out due to his drinking. Zayn and I make our way up the stairs and I hop in the shower. When I exit I see him holding the letter. He’s not reading it. Just twirling it in his hands. I sigh and throw on my pyjamas before joining him on the bed.

“So are you going to tell me what it is?” I ask and he hands me the letter standing from the bed.

I sigh and unfold the letter and begin reading it.

To:  Navy Seal Zayn Malik

We are pleased to hear of you marriage and wish the two of you a happy relationship. We are sorry to inform you that, though you have served your time in the Naval Seals you have been stopped lossed back .  You are to report to your headquarters in  seventy-two hundred hours. We expect to see you there.

From: The U.S. Navy Seals

I read the short letter a few times before looking up at Zayn.

“What does...”

“It means I have to go back into the navy in three days Reese.” He speaks coldly and I crumple the letter throwing it in the trash bin we have next to our bed.

“No! You’re not leaving me again!”

“I don’t have a choice.”

I feel the tears sting my eyes and I break my gaze from Zayn. I crumple my hands up into fist and breath heavily out my nose trying to push the tears away. Zayn wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. I unball my fist and hold him tight, letting the tears I had pent up release.

“But I just got you back.”

“I know. I don’t know how long I will be gone this time, but I can promise you one thing, I will come back okay? And I’ll call you everyday and write you as many times as I can.” He speaks fast and all I can do is nod in his chest.

“I love you.” I whisper and he nods.

“I love you too.”

The three days went by fast and the next thing I know I’m watching Zayn board a plane. I have no idea where the plane is taking him or if I’ll ever see him again. It’s that thought that breaks my heart.

“I love you Zayn. Forever and Always.” I whisper to myself while gripping the dog tags he left for me and leaving the airport. Only to await my loves return.

(A/N Alright!!! I know it's sad but this is the end of Forever and Always! I hope you all loved it just as much as I loved writing it!! And I will have many more stories to come so be on the look out!!! Thank you all so much!! Comment, Vote and Share!! Xx)