Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll [an arranged marriage] Chapter Fourteen

"Vince, you have to stop showing up here. It's one o'clock in the morning." I frowned at him and he sighed.

"Rylee, come on, just come out with me, just for a little while." he begged and I sighed and agreed, not wanting to get in an argument. Curtis was out anyway, so he won't know and then get mad at me.

"What do you want?" I asked and he smirked pressing me against the wall of the house and I tried to push him back. "Vince, stop it." I said sternly and he kissed me forcefully. I hit his face and he glared at me pinning my arms against the wall. I shook my head, in disbelief of the situation.

"I'm sorry, okay, please, just don't do anything you're gonna end up regretting." I chuckled nervously, trying to lighten the mood but his expression remained serious and I was scared.

He turned me around, keeping me pressed hard against the brick wall.

"Vince stop!" I exclaimed, struggling to break free, "Hel-" I tried to scream but his hand clamped over my mouth.

"Shh..." he whispered in my ear and I felt my wide eyes well up with tears.

"Please." I begged, though it was muffled, I knew he could understand.

I felt his body weight keeping me crushed against the rough bricks, and the hand that wasn't silencing me was pulling down my pyjama shorts. I started thrashing wildly to get him off but he pressed me even harder, making it difficult for me to breathe. I had been clawing at his hand restlessly but it changed nothing. It was hopeless.

***

"Hey, love, how was your evening?" Curtis asked, walking in the living room and I stayed looking ahead. My face was scratched from the bricks and my wrists were already bruised from being restrained by Vince.

"Good, yours?" probably the biggest lie I've ever told.

"Awesome. I can't believe you didn't want to come... I made out with so many chicks... And even some dudes." he joked and I chuckled.

"Cool, glad you had fun." I said and he sat down beside me.

"So whatcha watching?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, some discovery channel show about lions hunting and killing things." I mumbled.

"Oh, I see, I remember this one time whe- Rylee what happened to you?" he exclaimed worriedly, grabbing my face and I winced, inhaling sharply in reaction to the pain I was feeling.

"I... I fell, on the pavement." I lied and he raised an eyebrow,

"On your face? What were you doing?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Running.",

"From?" he interrogated me and I sighed,

"To." I corrected him, "Running to the car, because I was craving pickles so I went to the store and brought some." I kept uttering lie after lie, but I was too scared of telling the truth.

"Well, be careful... We don't want the front woman of the band disfiguring her pretty little mug." he smiled and I smiled too and raised my hands to pull away his. He frowned and my eyes went wide when I realized I just exposed my bruised wrists. I had completely forgotten.

"Who did that to you?" he asked, and I let my arms drop down beside me.

"That was from the fall!" I defended myself, standing up and he took my hand.

"I can see the finger marks, Rylee! Who did this?" he shouted and I shook my head.

"I-I can't say... I didn't... I didn't see him because it was too dark." I lied and his expression softened.