Planning

Roy's POV
Tap. Tap. Taptaptap. My pen clicked against the desk. A hand was on my cheek and I rested on it. I couldn't think straight. I was too worried. Too nervous. My mind was in a different place than my office. I couldn't focus on paper work. To many thoughts. To many images. To many words and possible events. To many questions. To many what ifs?

To many what thens? To many I'll be blamed. To much guilt. To much pressure. How could someone deal with all of this? The pain. The fear. The guilt. The worries. How? How can people deal with these emotions and thoughts? It's to confusing.

"Colonel....? The hell are you doing here so late?" Someone asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up from my desk and saw Ed looking at me.

"Huh...?" I trailed off. He sighed and smiled softly.

"It's late Mustang. You should get home." He explained. I nodded and stood up.

"So should you Ed." I replied. He nodded.

"I will...eventually. I just have to do a little extra research." Ed explained.

"I'll walk home with you then." I suddenly suggested. His face flared up.

"E-Eh...?!" He exclaimed.

"T-Thanks b-but no....I-I can walk home by myself. A-And I am ca-capable of defending m-myself...." He stammered. I chuckled a bit.

"I don't mind walking with you Ed." I replied.

"I-I gu-guess..."

Hai guys! So, sorry about not updating in a bit! Ima try to update more often! So again, sorry I haven't updated in a bit! Welp, hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!