Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (fan fiction)

(Edited)

Chapter one!Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello I'm Pennelope Jone, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm eleven years old and I will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Well let's start with the basics, back when I was one, my mom and dad went out shopping for Christmas while I was left in my crib in the living room, my babysitter was in the kitchen. Bored, I looked over at my front door, to my amazement it shot open with this green light. A man in a black cloak, and hood that covered his face entered my home.

My babysitter came out of the kitchen and with a flash of green light she fell down on the floor. Dead. Right at that very moment my parents came home and saw him, they got out these weird stick things and they started shouting weird words and the cloaked man did the same. The flash of green came out of the cloaked man's stick and my parents fell to the floor, also dead. The strange man just left much to my surprise, then I was alone nowhere to go, I was stuck in my crib, with my dead parents on the floor in front of me whilst I was helpless to do anything so I cried ,because there wasn't anybody there to comfort me.

The next day a lady with brown hair found me and brought me back to live with her. She brought me home and I was greeted by another baby who looked the same age as me, like all children do when they first meet another one of them is stare with wide eyes. So we did exactly that.

"Welcome to your new home" she said to me softly, then turned her head to face the other little girl, "say hello, Hermione to your new sister"

As time passed I grew up, me and my, 'sister' Hermione are the same age ( my birthday is a day before hers), Hermione and I are now the best friends...So that's my story about how I survived an attack from a man in a cloak.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"No way!""So River is actually . . ."

"NO WAY!!!"If you're wondering what the crap is going on, then wonder no more! It's just a casual day of Hermione and I watching Doctor Who non stop.We were both sitting on the couch, our eyes planted on the TV while we shout about that heck of a plot twist.

Click click click

"Hermione, hush!" I snapped, waving her away.

"You hush! I didn't do anything-"

Click click click

Both of our eyes snapped over to our window. We couldn't see outside though since the curtains were shut.

"Dad always says to get the salt if we hear weird noises," Hermione breathed, her eyes still stuck on the window.I rolled my eyes and hopped onto my feet. Pssh, I'm not afraid of some noises coming from my window, it could just be a bird. . . Or a bear. . . Or a demon . . . Okay, I'm actually terrified. But of course curiosity took control, with a sudden impulse I pushed the curtains back. Standing on the windowsill were two beautifully coloured owls.

"Okay... not demons, but what the heck?" I spoke.

"What are they doing here?" Hermione asked, appearing by my side. ". . . Let them in." and right as I opened the window they flew right at us.

"RuuuUUUUN!" Hermione and I screamed at the top of our lungs and dove behind the couch. "Why don't you let them in!" I mocked my sister, acting dumb, which led to me getting a slap on the arm."I don't think they're going to hurt us," I gulped, looking over the couch. "Look there holding something." I looked at their talons where they were grasping a letter. I took a deep breath and made my way towards the two, slightly annoyed looking, owls. I untied the letters from their legs and they instantly flew away, hooting as they did so.