Thanks to the Troll

Edited

///////////////////////////////////////////////

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!" Hermione screeched, bouncing on my bed.

"ROAR!!!" I growled, shoving her to the floor, everyone jumped up as a loud thud echoed throughout the room.

"Geez," she mumbled, rubbing her head. "I was just waking you up to go to breakfast."

After many glares and a few nasty remarks I got myself ready for breakfast.

I did some thinking... I like Harry, that's kind of obvious. . . But I am being completely honest when I say he's incredibly bossy. Then again there's me. Ron, well, I want to blow him up.

Me, Hermione, and Neville didn't discuss the dog, in fact, we acted as if it had never happened.

"Neville," I grinned, sitting beside him in the great hall, Hermione bounced in and took the empty seat beside me.

"Harry, a Nimbus 2000! I've never even touched one!" Ron said loudly, I lazily glanced over where he and Harry sat, marvelling at the broom.

"C'mon!" Harry laughed, running out of the Great Hall.

I tried to stop myself, but bossy and good girl took over.

"I'm done eating," I announce to Neville, following the two boys up to the common room with Hermione beside me.

"Well it's true , if he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall I wouldn't even be on the team," Harry grinned.

"So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules?" I casually said, making my way into the common room.

"I thought you weren't talking to us?" Harry sighed in annoyanceI just wanted to slap that pretty little face of his.

"Yes, don't stop now. It's doing us so much good," I hate him. I took a forward with clenched fists, I was gonna kick him, but a small hand enclosed around my sleeve.

"Just leave it." Hermione mumbled, as she marched me away.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

On Halloween we woke up to a delicious smell of pumpkin pie, Professor Flitwick announced to the class that we were ready to make objects fly.

Much to my disappointment, Flitwick was the one choosing the partners.

To Hermione delight she got paired with Ron , and to my actuall delight I got pared with Harry , but I haven't talked to him since his broomstick arrived which was a month ago... Not that I cared (I did) whenever we would pass in the halls he would look away, a few occasions I caught him willing his eyes.

"Now don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing! Swish and flick, remember swish and flick. And saying magic words properly is very important, too- never forget wizard baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself with on the floor with a buffalo on his chest!" Everyone snickered.

Naturally, I found it very easy to perform the spell, Hermione as well (because we're awesome like that *wink*).

"Wingardium Leviosa," I said as my feather lifted in the air I only put it a few inches high.

"Wow Pennelope you're amazing!" Harry said quietly, watching as I lowered the feather back to the desk.

I looked away smiling widely.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" Yelled Ron , waving his hand like a windmill.

"You're saying it wrong it's Wing- gaarr- dium Levi - oo- sa, make the 'gar' nice and long." I heard Hermione snap.