Chapter 3

*Ida's POV*
I woke up to the sun blaring through the curtain-less window, the birds singing in the trees. More snow had fallen over night, a thick layer of white covering everything. There were a few tracks in the snow, seeing the Assassins patrolling the Homestead. I walked out of the door after getting dressed. Stepping down the stairs, I put Shay's gun in my holster. I treated it like a small child, not wanting to damage the only thing I have left of him. I was just about to walk through the door into the cold air, when a hand took my fingers off of the doorknob. I turned around to see Liam, a solemn look upon his features.

"Ida, I forgot to say that I was sorry," Liam apologised, the sides of his mouth upturning into a sympathetic smile. I started straight back at him, not moving an inch. I could never forgive anyone for what they've done.

"No, your not," I shrugged my shoulders, sighing, "Why did you do it?"

"I didn't do anything!" He defended himself, arms shooting up in the air

"You joined in with them,"

"I had to, I would've been killed!"

"Thinking of no one but yourself, yet again, Liam!"

"I came over and said I was sorry, didn't I?"

"Because you had to!"

"You know Ida," Liam crossed his arms, lowering his voice to stop the shouting, "Maybe it was you,"

"What was me?" I glared back at the man,

"Maybe it was your fault he died," He shrugged his shoulders, eyes floating into the distance to avoid your icy glare.

"What are you getting at, man!" I shouted, starting up the row again

"Look, Ida, I didn't come here to argue, I came here to get Shay's gun back. Any idea where it is?" Liam changed the conversation, not wanting anyone else to get hurt. My arm slowly moved forward, covering Shay's gun.

"No, can't say I have. Why do you need it?" I said, being as blunt as possible.

"We need to get rid of it, people'll be wondering why we have a traitors gun in our midst," Liam said, the word "traitor" dripping with venom.

"I wish you luck on your search, then," I opened the door, the icy air making me shiver.
-
I walked back to my room, covered in dirt, sweat, and most likely my own blood. My temper was through the roof due to Achilles' orders. I grabbed Shay's pistol I had hidden under my pillow, along with some other belongings, and shoved them in my robes. I stood still in the middle of the room, listening out for any sign of movement. Silence. I slipped out of the door, and into the room Achilles and Shay had an argument in. The window was still smashed, making it the perfect escape route. I climbed onto the frame and looked down at the snowy ground below. I jumped, landing in a thick pile, cushioning my fall. I hid in the thick plants, camouflaging my body as I moved forwards. Climbing up onto a tree root, I jumped from branch to branch, advancing away from the Homestead. I didn't look back even once. I knew this was the right thing to do. I looked down to my robes, and caught hold of the Assassin logo. With all the force in my body, I ripped it off, sending it tumbling down to the ground below.

I was joining the Templars

(A/N)
YO THIS IS A RLY BAD CHAPTER IM SORRYYY

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTTTTT:))))))