Chapter 4: I Seem Crazy, But I'm Not

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!! I know this story is mostly about action and adventure, but I wanted everyone to know that I am still going to connect this fanfiction to baking like the show itself, but it will just be incorporated differently. Although it won't be the main focus of this story. Anyways, here is Chapter 4!

Kashino walked out of the school's infirmary the next day, dressed in his uniform. During the time he was awake he had visitors of several reporters and newspaper writers about his twenty four hour dissapearance. When they asked him where he was during that time, he did not know how to answer.

What could he say? He remembered the two people that he heard having a conversation, but he wasn't sure it if it actually happened. From what he believed, and of what Chocolat told him, someone brought him back to St. Marie's after the attack, but it had been twenty four hours. He was also already bandaged and cleaned up as well.

This is all so confusing, Kashino thought.

He ended up saying that he didn't remember anything about the attack and was mostly unconscious. Although he wasn't sure that it was the best answer, because now there would probably be a search for the person or people who brought him back.

"Kashino!" A voice called out and Kashino looked around the hall to see Chocolat flying towards him. "Are you feeling better?" She asked him. Kashino gave Chocolat an emotionless stare and nodded, "Hai, I am fine."

Was he really? He felt fine other than the pain from the wounds on his back if he stressed it too much, but that was not what was bothering him. He still could not piece together where he had been for the past twenty four hours. He still was not sure if the memories that he carried actually happened. He rememebred the two people who were having a strange conversation, but none of it even made any sense. Even when he replayed the events in his mind, there was still one thing that he could not understand.

Was that really the real Amano Ichigo?

He still remembered ther soft brown auburn hair that cascaded down her shoulders that looked very much like the hair that was always in curly pigtails. He remembered her voice and how familiar it sounded to the energetic and happy one that he hadn't heard in years. He rememebred her chocolate eyes, but they looked exactly like the ones that used to give him annoyed looks whenever he insulted her, that would drip tears whenever she was sad, that would light up whenever she ate sweets.

He just wanted to know the truth.

"Kashino?" Chocolat asked. She had been talking to him this whole time, but the look in his eyes told her that he was somewhere else. At this point she was really starting to worry about him. He had been acting strange lately, but now it was getting to be too much.

Kashino snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the worry in his spirit's voice. Chocolat never sounded as worried as she had just now, and Kashino began to wonder if he was even okay himself. "Yeah?" He asked with a hint of uneasyness in his voice.

Chocolat sighed, "Are you feeling okay? Mentally? " she asked. To anyone else this may have seemed like an odd question, but because of the circumstances Kashino knew what Chocolat was referring to.

Kashino shook his head and faced his sweet spirit, "Honestly, I think I am going insane." He answered but in more of a whisper. "I-" he stuttered, "I think there is something wrong with me."

Chocolat looked a lot more frightened at the moment. Kashino felt a little bad for freaking out his sweets spirit, but if he didn't tell someone about what had been conquering his mind he would believe that he was indeed going crazy.

"What's wrong with you?" Chocolat asked a few seconds later. Kashino took in a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak-

"MA-KO-TO-KUN!!!"