The Hideout

Hyejin POV
I was walking toward Taehyung's hide out. It was my first day back to school. I could already smell the smoke. "Yah! Kim Taehyung, I am going to kill you if you are smoking!" Kim Taehyung was my boyfriend, he was the bad boy of the school, but to me he was sweet and kind and was there for me, I loved him. I opened the door and yelled "Yah Kim Tarhyung, you better not be smoking." I walked in and Taehyung's eyes were opened wide he was staring at me and Jimin and Jungkook took another puff of their cigarettes. I looked at Taehyung he was not smoking. "I keep my promises" he said smirking. I sat down. Taehyung looked me and started talking to me like Jimin and Jungkook weren't there. He said "This is what I missed the most when you were gone, I love these moments when we sat here when we were here in this school and in the Park" he took my hand and stared into my eyes ignoring his friends and said I am never letting anyone or anything take you away from me again". I stood up and said "I am going to class now, did you do your homework". " No" chuckled Taehyung. I smiled at him and muttered "of course you didn't". I grabbed his hand and he said "Aren't we late", I chuckled "of course we are". We walked to class hand in hand. He had his uniform all messed up and his hair was messy but in an attractive way. We walked into class our teacher Mrs. Park scolded us "Kim Taehyung, you are late you better not have been causing the new girl to be late too. Detention for of you, Taehyung". I giggled. She stared at me and said "want to join him". I said "Well he is late because of me, it's only fair".