Hyejin's parents Visit

Hyejin pov
I have been living with my Aunt recently but I spend all my time at Taehyung's house or Mina's or at school so I am not a bother. My parents were visiting hopefully they have solved their problems. I walked out of school, I was so nervous to see my parents again for a while. Even I have had troubles with them didn't hate them or wished them to be away from me. But their arguments ruined my days, weeks and years. It was horrible. I always left the room with a sour taste in my mouth. But I looked up at Taehyung and said are you ready to drive me to my house, and he gave the playful trouble maker smile that I loved and said "Do you want to drive yourself home, with me" and I laughed and said "I am going to crash your car" he widened his eyes and I widened my eyes and he chuckled as he got in the drivers seat and sat next to him and he said "do you know what you want to do" "huh" I said confused. "when you grow up" he continued and I said"no clue " and he said "I have to take over my parents company and I don't want to spend my life like that" I nodded understanding what he meant. We continued on home and I remembered that he was taking me to my parents and I looked at him. We walked into my Aunt's House and I saw my parents and went up to both of them and hugged them, I missed them even though we went through a lot of troubles. I sat there for hours talking to my parents and every thing seemed okay until they told me why they came here.