Detention

Hyejin pov~
I sat in the desk next to him. This detention we were being supervised, by the teachers we had last year. She caught us drawing on each others faces before we were dating. We were just sitting there and making funny faces at each other. Then out of nowhere he kissed me his lips brushed up against mine and he pulled me closer. The teacher pulled us apart and said "Taehyung, Hyejin, are you a couple" we both nodded and she said "Hyejin go to that desk in the back". She has separated us. The teacher walked back to the front of the classroom with a very small, very slight smile on her face. Taehyung looked back to me and winked. I was blushing so I put my head down. I can't believe I missed detention. The teacher was reading and hardly paying an attention to us at all. Taehyung crumbled up a piece of paper and threw it at me. I glared at him and then smiled. I took the piece of paper and unwrapped it. It said "hahaha" I raised my eyebrows and looked up to Taehyung and said "what's this" he was laughing, he shrugged. Another kid walked into the room, he was about a year younger than us, or more. I rolled my eyes as Taehyung was doing his bad boy routine. Taehyung was glaring at him and smirking evilly. (Author's note~ I don't know what this part is~)
I took the little boy and said "don't worry he is not going to hurt you". The kid looked up at me and said " how do you know" i looked back to the kid and said "he won't if I tell him not to, trust me". "Will he?" I thought Taehyung got bored of scaring the kid so then he took a pencil and tried to balance it on his nose and when that didn't work he tried to balance the pencil on the paper ball. I looked at him and it was the most entertaining thing ever. I watched his facial expressions as he played around with the pencil and the paper.

Author's note~
At the beginning it is going to be cheesy and happy but then the conflict will come in... There will be happy moments of course... But it's going to be cliche just form a little in the beginning