New House

My parents were staying at a hotel near my Aunt's House,
I barely spent turn there I was mostly at school or at the park or at Taehyung's house but I didn't like to be around when Jungkook and Jimin were around and I felt kinda akward around his parents and wanted him to spend time with them since he never saw them. Back to the point, my mom was moving back, I missed her, we weren't too close to start with but she was my mother. My mom had to buy a new house and she wanted me to go with her. So I woke up this morning and put on my gray Nike Swearshirt and skinny jeans and Sneakers. I brushed my hair and put a little bit of makeup to cover up imperfections. I went downstairs. "Are you ready" my asked. " yeah" I replied and them I walked out my Aunts house and followed my mom to her rental car. She hugged me and said "I love you and now that I am at peace and away from your father hopefully I can be a better mother, I want to spoil and make up for the lost time" I smiled at her "I forgive you and I love you too.. So where is the first house at? We drove through the city and we finally got to the house, it was big and white and had columns. It was beautiful and had pretty colorful flowers all across the yard. We went inside and it was beautiful. It had 4 bedrooms which was just enough to my mom and I. The house was white abut with natural light the wall had a bit of a blue tint and it was beautiful I went upstairs and walked into the bed rooms and the master bedroom had a balcony. I went to a bedroom I decided would be mine. It was pretty good sized and it had French doors that led to nowhere but served as Windows. The Realtor asked " is this what you are looking for?". My mom " I like it" she answered then asked me if I liked, "yes, it's beautiful, I said". Let's look at the others houses the realtor said" and we spent all day looking at houses.

Taehyung's POV:
Hyejin was looking at houses with her mother, I am happy she gets to be with her mother again. But I feel terrible about her father new marriage I know it's hurting her a lot. My phone went off, expecting a text from Jimin or Jungkook to go hangout or something. But it was from an unfamiliar number... It said "Meet me at 2:00 on the street behind the hotel next to the restaurant, the one you always go to with your girlfriend" the second message said if you don't come then there will be major Consequences if you don't come, trust me you don't want you piss me off".
This is strange I thought, I looked at the clock and it said 1:30, well I better get
Going I thought. What in the world could this be? I put on my shirt and walked to the kitchen. "Damn, I have to make my own breakfast" I scowled. I got in my car drove to behind the hotel. It was a big nice hotel. Sometimes when celebrities come to Seoul they stay here. Before getting out of the car I put a pocket knife in pocket. I grabbed my phone. I called the number. "I am here you said you wanted to meet me but I don't see you". Then there was a pause... "But I see you" a raspy deep voice replied.