Chapter 1

Kardi POV

Beep, Beep, Beep, I hear my alarm go off.
I got up and walked into my bathroom. I took a shower and did the rest of my hygiene. After putting on lotion I put on my black bra and pantie set. Throwing on my robe I then walked down the hall to my little sister room.

"Kendall, wake up", I called out to her.

"Okay" she replied.

   I walked out of her room and back into mine. I put on my cream long sleeve crop top sweater and my burgundy jeans with my cream heels. I then walked back into Kendall's room.

  "Okay what do you won't to wear today?"

  "I don't care" Kendall said tiredly.

I decided that she would match me today. So I got her cream sweater out and her burgundy jeans with her cream colored babydoll shoes.

"Okay get up" I said. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Wash your face, brush your teeth, and I put your stuff on the bed. I'll be downstairs" I stated before I walked out.

I got out the pancake mix, eggs and sausages. I started to make everything. 15 minutes later everything was done and I was making both of our plates. Right as I was putting our plates down she came down the stairs.

"Okay let me smell" I said.

      She walked over to me and blow her breath in my face. I do this everyday to make sure she brush her teeth.

"Okay all good" I said holding out my hand for her to give me high five. Which she proudly did.

After we ate, I put the plates in the dish washer and started it.
" okay let's go" I yelled
She ran and got her jacket and backpack. I then got my car keys to my all black G-wagon.

I walked out to the garage and got in. I made sure that Kendall had her seat belt on. I then pulled out of the garage and headed to her school.

Well let me introduce myself. I'm Kardi London Roberson. I'm 23 years old and I have 3 other siblings. I'm mixed with black and asian. My mom well I don't know where she is and I really don't care where she is.

My mom was black and my dad was Asian. First there's my older brother Khalil he's 27, then my older sister Kayla she's 25 and my little sister, Kendall she's 8 years old and in the 3rd grade.

Kendall lives with me because Khalil has a wife and a family and couldn't take her. And Kayla she has two year old twin daughters. So there only left me to take care of her.

My dad died in the field. Yes he was a police officer. I really had a great life up into 7 years ago when I was 15 years old.

My dad died and my mom got strung out on drugs. Then on my 16th birthday she comes home with a new baby. That I had to take care of.

Instead of going out with my friends I was stuck at home babysitting my little sister. I got picked on at school because I didn't have the name brand clothes they had.

I mean I only had one best friend Justice. She has a daughter and she's 7 years old. Her daughter Aaliyah and Kendall are best friends.