Chapter 3

Kardi POV

Today Lil is taking Ken and I to the mall. I'm so glad he is here. I haven't talk to August but he texted me the night he saw me with Khalil.

He was like
"So you moved on? See I knew you were just a hoe."

I don't even text him back after that I mean it's not my fault he never got to know me and know that lil was my brother. It's been two weeks since Lil has been here.

I put on my white ripped jeans, my black crop top, with my Aqua 8's. I then did my hair in two french braids, I put on mascara and was ready.

I headed to Ken room to get her dress. Today I wanted to match so I got out her white pants, black long sleeve shirt, and her Aqua 8's.

I got her up and let her do her thing. After she put on her clothes I did her hair like mine. After we where ready we made our way downstairs where Khalil was waiting on the couch.

"We're ready" I said.

We got in his truck and made our way to the mall. We got there and he found somewhere to park. I'm happy he want to take us, cause really I was planning on going today anyway.

We hit up footlocker, Justice, Forever 21, and The Polo store. After about four long hours we got something to eat. This group of boys kept looking over at me. The good thing is they would not try anything cause I have lil with me.

After we ate our burgers, we got all of our bags, and left. When we got home lil though it would be a good idea to go to the beach. I agreed and we all went to get ready.

I help Ken get into her bathing suit. I got three towels, sun screen, and everything else we would need and put it in my beach bag. After everyone was ready we all got in my g-wagon.

The whole ride to the beach we all sang to the songs that came on the radio. It was so fun having my brother back. It felt like old times.

It was an hour drive to the beach. We got there and it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be.

"Wow, Kar can we come to the beach more?" Kendall asked me.

"Sure, I don't see why not" I told her as we made our way to find a nice and shady place to sit. 

After about four hours we started to get tired

After about four hours we started to get tired. We headed back to the car, and headed home but I let lil drive. On the car ride home Kendall fell asleep.

We where about 30 minutes away from the house when there was car crash right in front of us. Khalil swerved just in time for the spinning car not to hit us.

Both Khalil and I were breathing hard.

"Oh thank god you moved out the way" I said panting.

"Yeah I don't know it's like I knew the car was about to do that and I had to move out the way" he said looking at the car that was spinning had crash into the car behind us.

I looked back to see that Ken was still sleep. I let out a breath knowing we were all okay.
"Okay let's get out of here before something else happens" I said to Khalil.

We made it home safe, and lil got Ken out of the car.
"Ken baby wake up" I said to her.

She got up and I helped her into the bath.

After her bath she put on her sleeping clothes and I kissed her good night. Khalil was just getting out the shower when I was walking out of Kens room.

I jumped on his back, and he almost fell face first.

"Damn baby, you can't do stuff like that" he said trying to get me off his back.

"I love you lil, good night" I kissed his cheek, and ran to my room closing the door.

I took me a shower and got ready for bed. I have work tomorrow. And it's one of the long shifts, which I hate.

_____________________________
Sorry it took me long to update I lost my password😴. But I'm back and sorry about this chapter had to something.
Love you guys & gurls💖
~Jade💗

P.S. Lil is short for Khalil😋
Ken is short for Kendall😻
Kar is short for Kardi💜
Just is short for Justice🌷
Kardi, Kendall, Khalil beach trip^

Tell me if you guys want to bring Kayla into the story. The other sister. I'm also going to try to add some drama and a new best friend for Kardi an really really old friend. Before Justice😊