Chapter 10

Dave POV

"Man I'm sorry, I just needed it I'll pay you back" the man begged.

"You know what........I'll give you 12 hours to get me my money. & if you don't have it I'm coming to kill you and your family" I said walking out.

"Aye let em go but keep an eye on him, & if he double cross me let me know" I told one of my workers Ice.

"I'ight Ghost" he replied.

I walked to my office before rollin up a blunt. I smoked it and I felt my nerves calm down. Half way done Jam & Aj came in.

"You know you should make an Instagram" Aj said

"Man hell nah to much drama, & you know I'm not with it" I said

"Yo old ugly as* wouldn't get any followers any way" he said putting his feet on my desk.

I just looked at him. "Nigga you must not know who I am, if I made one I would have more followers than you in a day" I said blowing smoke out my mouth.

"Whatever nigga" he said

We smoked, talked and then 10 o'clock came. I didn't have plans, so I headed home. I got there and I saw a car outside my gate. I pulled up beside the car and it was one of the hoes I use to mess with.

I let her in the gate as she parked behind my many cars. I got out just as she did.

"Wassup?" I asked her.

"It's like that Ghost?, you don't know anybody now?" Kris asked getting in my face.

"Man Kris if you don't gone on with that sh*t bruh. All you ever did for me was suck my dick, don't get beside yourself because I will hurt you" I told her.

Just as she was about to say something Kardi's car pulled up.

Kris looked back and then looked back at me. Kardi got out the car then the unexpected happen. Kris thought she could kiss me.

It was so unexpected it took me a minute to push her off me. I pushed her and looked at Kardi which she was looking at me back. Then she turn to walk back to her car.

"Kardi hold on" I yelled after her running up to her.

"You know I really thought you were different, I trusted you, I believed we could have something" she said as her eyes got teary.

"Man Kardi I didn't know she was about to do that, she just some hoe I use to mess with" I told her.

"Then what is she doing at your house if you not messing with her anymore?" She yelled.

"I was pulling up & she was here" I told her grabbing her hand, which she snatched away from me.

"You know what I can't do this right now, I'm going home and I don't want to hear from you. At all G" she said getting in her car.