Chapter 12

Kardi POV

"I don't care Dave, you can't make me change" I told him.

"Yes I can, & you will go change" he told me.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked looking at my outfit in the mirror.

"Man Kardi you showing to much, I don't want some nigga looking at you" he told me.

"Fine I'll change but only this once" I said

I walked back into his closet to find something else to wear. Yes I have clothes in his closet. I mean most of the time Kendall & I are over here now. Kendall's been doing good in school, & Zillah has been too.

Kendall's 7th birthday is next week and lil, Dave & I have been planning it. She's into mermaids and things now so we're doing a under the sea theme. It's going to be great.

Dave & I are about to go shopping and he's tweaking about me wearing a dress. Which in his opinion is to short. Now I'm changing into some jeans and a shirt. We've grown stronger then ever, & I love it. We go to his moms like every Sunday, and let me tell you, she can cook.

Lil comes and so does Kayla we make it to where it's a family night. We eat, play games, & talk. I really feel like my life is in a good place right now. As of now I wouldn't change a thing in my life. After I was done changing Dave and I headed to party city.

"Okay we need any & everything ocean themed" I told Dave as I got a basket.

"Okay" he said

We walked around and got everything we needed. Once we were done Dave payed and we left. Once we got back to his place I put the party stuff up, & walked back in the bedroom.

"Graysonnnn......"

"Man what you want Kardi?" He looked up from his phone.

"Babe I'm bored"

"Well call Justice & go out with her" he got off the bed & walked in he closet.

"Where are you about to go?"

"To the trap" he said come out the closet

"But why? I wanted to spend time with you today" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Babe I can't today Aj texted me, & somebody been stealing from me" he said

"Okay fine go. But promise me something"I said crawling to the end of the bed he was sitting on.

"What's that?" He asked looking back.

"You want kill, or hurt anyone"

He just looked at me.

"Alright I promise I want kill anyone" he said

I kissed his lips and he deepened it. I pulled away & crawled back to my side and grabbed my phone. I then texted Justice to see if she want to go out tonight.
                               Text-
Slim💕: "Hell yes, club ICE"

"Come over to Dave's, we'll get ready here"
________________
It was now 9:25 p.m & I had to get ready. I took me a shower then walked in to the closet to find something to wear. I put on my outfit & then Justice came. & must I say we looked bad.

 & must I say we looked bad