Chapter 11

Kardi POV

"I mean it's been two months" I told Justice as we sat at a restaurant having lunch.

"you knew he was going to stop trying when you kept telling him no. He even bought you a car, which you have not driven" she said.

"Yeah I know, I guess I just miss him now" I told her with a sigh.

It's true I haven't spoken to Dave in two months, & I miss him more than anything. The first month he would send gifts everyday. But then the next month it all stopped. I mean yeah I felt as if he wasn't going to give up on us, but when they stop coming I felt as if he was giving up.

"I mean what if he moved on, & has a girlfriend now. I can't just pop up at his house" I told her shaking my head.

"You will go over there today, & your going to take that brand new Audi he bought you" she told me.

We payed then headed to my house so she could get me ready.

"I don't know about this Justice, I mean we haven't even had sex yet & your trying to make it seem like I am trying to have sex with him" I said as she looked through my closet.

"I got it" she said coming out with my baby blue romper.

"I guess this will do" I told her taking it and going to shower

After I was done I walked outside to the matte red Audi R8. I open the door and grabbed the keys out of the arm rest.

I'm not going to lie when I first saw it I feel in love

I'm not going to lie when I first saw it I feel in love. I got in and waved bye to Justice as I pulled out the driveway. I drove to Dave's house hoping we could make up.

I pulled up and put the code in for the gate. It opened and I pulled on around to the front of the house. I saw all his cars so I knew he was home. I parked, then got out walking to the door knocking. A few seconds later he opened the door.

We started at each other for a few seconds before I decided to speak up.

"Hey Dave" I said

"Wassup?" He asked looking at me weird.

"Look I'm sorry about the way things ended with us, & it took me this long to see I did a little to much that night, & I'm sorry" I finally finished.

He just looked at me for a few more seconds before pulling me into a hug.

"Damn girl I missed you" he said in my ear.

I pulled back and kissed his lips.

"I missed you more" I said into the kiss.

We pulled away and he let me in. We sat and talked and did a little kissing here & there.

"I loved all the gifts you got me" I told him.

"I couldn't tell" he chuckled.

"I love the dog, the car, the flowers, & the diamond necklace & bracelet you got me" I told him truthfully.

"What did you name the dog anyway?" He asked.

"Well I decided on Chance" I giggled as he chuckle.

"Why that name?" He asked

"Because it's a cute name" I told him.

We just chilled the rest of the day, when I was getting ready to go he asked me to spend the night. I said yes but I need to go home and get chance & a change of clothes.

We got in his white Range Rover & he drove to my house. We pulled up and we got out. I walked inside and Khalil was there with the kids.

I told him I was staying at Dave's for the night and he said okay. I got chance and some clean clothes, before we headed out.

We made it back to his house and we were arguing about what to eat. He would ask me what I want and I say what I want and he says he doesn't want that. Like what is the point in asking me if he just says no to everything.

"Fine Grayson you win" I said rolling my eyes & folding my arms over my chest.

He looked at me, before grabbing my arms unfolding them.

"Alright fine I'll order whatever you want" he said kissing me.

"Yay I win, okay I want Chinese" I told him with a huge grin on my face.

He grabbed his phone and order what we both wanted. As we waited I had one thing on my mind & I know it was not going away into I asked him.

Dave POV

We were relaxing until she asked the question I was hoping she would never ask.

"After I left did you do anything with that girl?" She asked.

I looked over at her which she was looking me dead in my face.

"And please don't lie to me Dave" she said.

"I let her give me head" I told her being truthful.

She just looked at me, I was wondering what was going through her head. Was she going to leave me again but for good this time? Would she slap the sh*t out of me and then be okay? I mean I would be okay if she slap me, as long as she doesn't leave me again.

"Is that it?" She asked

"Yeah, I promise" I told her grabbing her hand.

"I guess, let's go get the food" she said standing.

We got in her Audi and she drove to the Chinese place. We got the food and headed back to my place. We ate and once we were done we took showers. I was laying on the bed with Kardi on top of me.

"So I was thinking we hang with my boys tomorrow" I said.

"Yeah I'm cool with that, but I have to bring Kendall" she said.

"Well then I'll bring Zillah too" I said looking back at the tv.

We relaxed and watched tv before I knew it she was sleep, & I was right behind her.

_____________________________

Boring right! I know. 🙃