How they met

Once there was a beautiful princes that lives in the water Kingdom and has the most stunning blue hair anyone has seen. This princess is names Juvia lockser heir to the throne but engaged to Gray Fullbuster of the Ice Kingdom. Juvia is a gloomy young girl that tries her best to be full of glee ever moment of every day but is impossible in her situation. Being engaged to a man you do not love is terrible all she has ever wanted was someone who loves her and not her title. All grey wants is to be the king and not her lover. Juvia decided to disguise herself as a villager and go out. She grabbed a dark black coat and villager clothes she borrowed from her wonderful maid Lucy. 

Juvia P.O.V

"Lucy" Juvia called today she was taking Lucy with her for safety reasons and for a navigator of course. When they arrived at the village they noticed a crowed of people and deiced to check it out. Juvia saw the most handsome man dressed in the finest of clothing with the most golden hair she has ever seen. 

"Prince Sting, Prince Rouge what are you doing in such a simple town" many of the towns people yelled. 

"To visit this town of course it very fine." replied Rouge. Juvia just stared at the blonde that was just called Sting in wonders and fascination. Sting walked up to Juvia

"My what is your name fair lady" he said in a seductive tone. Juvia had to play it off as she was just a commoner.

"I'm Juvia and this is my friend Lucy." replied Juvia in an innocent tone.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Sting said in a even more seductive tone than before.

"Sting we must be going now." Rouge said dragging Sting to the carriage. 

"Fair well milady may we meet again." The blonde yelled from the carriage.

"I can't wait" said the bluenett to herself quietly.