Sting and Grey

Sting's POV

I was laying in my bed re-thinking what happen. Juvia Lockser is engaged to Grey Fullbuster. Let me rephrase that, my Juvia. Why would she go for an arrogant bastered like him instead of me. She should be with me. Juvia Eucliffe instead of Juvia Fullbuster. It sounds way better doesn't it or Sting Lockser if she wanted. We would be perfect for each other but Grey is in the way. I heard someone knocking on the door and was pulled out of my thoughts.

"who is it" I yelled with hope that it was Juvia

"Its Grey, can I come in. I want to have a little chat."

"Sure" I said as I sat up. I really did not want to talk to my love rival right now. He thinks he can just Waltz in here proclaiming that Juvia is his fiancé.

"I want you to stay away from Juvia. She has had a terrible life and I don't want you to make it even worse. She already had me so she does not need you too."

"So what your saying is just because your her fiancé I cant talk to her. You know there is a possibility that I can win her back right." I said as serious tone trying to intimate him.

"It is pretty simple she is mine not yours."

Grey's POV

As soon as I finished that statement I left to go see MY Juvia. Over this weekend I am going to make him wish he was me I have not spoke to her yet but I know she will pick me. She always does.