Back to Hell

After the encounter she finally went back home with Lucy. When she arrived she found someone waiting for her.

"Hello my love how are you" Grey Fullbuster asks the princess. Juvia just stood there with blank face and just simply replied.

"Good how about you" she said not sounding herself. After the encounter with Sting she just does not feel the same. Those flattering words mean nothing to her now. She may be great full for them but its not the same. Juvia thinks if sting said those words she would be blushing so ferociously that it would seem like she had a fever of 200 degrees if that was even possible. 

"Are you okay Juvia, you don't seem like yourself." Grey said trying not to seem irritated. 

"Yeah i'm fine why" Juvia replied with a fake smile trying to hider her discontent with Grey. All she wants is to see that breath taking blond hair and that deep manly voice that makes her heart flutter like 10,000 butterflies. she thrived for him. 

'I think i'm in love' She whispers in her head that is full of Sting. She wonders if she will ever see him again but highly doubts it. Now she is stuck with Grey Fullbuster. Grey finally spoke

"Oh juvia we are going to visit a couple of friends next week for a couple of days so pack your bags." 

"Okay am I allowed to bring Lucy." Juvia replies trying to be her normal self.

"Yeah why not. Oh and we are going to see natsu and his cousins."

"That is fine." Juvia replies walking to get Lucy and tell her the news.