The Feels

"Its you the prince that was at the market that day." Juvia yelled back

"Wait what the hell is going on here. You sneak out to the village?" Grey was really starting to get angry with this guy.

"You know its really dangerous, so why do you go?" Grey asked still very angry. Juvia had to think of a way to get out of this. Out of everything, she needed to get out of this conversation then out of marring Grey. Juvia gets it is to bring together to Empires but he is not the one that holds her heart. She wants Sting and that is all she knows.

"I sometimes just like to get away from royalty and spend time in the villages. I always take Lucy with me. Right Lucy." Lucy just nodded to Juvia's statement. 

"I thought I would never see you again. I wished and wished to see you and here you are. There is one problem, your married." Sting said getting quieter in disappointment.

Stings P.O.V

As soon as I saw her blue hair it was like I was in love. It is not normal for me Sting to be in love. I normally move on from girl to girl but this one is different. Its like I need her. When I saw her at the market that day it was like my breath was taken away. As soon as she spoke that is when I knew. I knew I wanted her. After I saw her that day I went to that same village to see if that blue beauty was there every day until now. I found her. I found her yet she is engaged. My whole world went crashing down. It was the worst pain I have ever felt, the way it pierced my heart, then made my whole body go numb. Everyone stared as I had to sit back from the pain both from my heart and my body. If I had any chance I would take it. 

Normal P.O.V

Juvia watched all the pain in his eyes, the way he had to sit back down with his hand over his heart. She wished she could save him from all that misery.

"Sting are you okay." asked Natsu 

"Yeah i'm just not feeling so well." Replied the blonde as he sat up and went to is room. Juvia felt even worse than before. She wished that she could run to him and hold him and tell him how she loves him, but she can't, that is what kills her inside. The fact that she cant love him because she tied to grey. She hates it, every second with Grey she hates.