Temptation

*****************
       Hello!
                           Sorry about this tiny chapter but I've had a rough week.
      Lamest excuse ever-I know.
     But,
           Instead of spending my days off writing
or furthering my concept for this story line at all....
      I spent it watching all four seasons of the HBO series Girls, eating ice-cream, talking my self out of spending my tax-return on impulse, and laying in bed.
              All whilst wallowing in the ever magnificent self-doubt and pity.

                          Please,
                    Forgive me.

                                                             Oh and,
    Shout out to @korvescence_9
          Thank you.
                I'm grateful for your
       continued support and
                             the stars make me
                                            happy.
                                - Ivy.
        *********************

                                Chapter 7

             The realization of what was happening hit Rey slowly.
This was the man willing to invade her privacy, willing to hurt her, use her for his own means, who could kill his own father, take orders from and idolize someone like Stoke.
But then at the same time,
It felt so soothing. It erased the echoes of his mind within her's. Healed the burns of the dark emotions.
His fingers knotted in her hair and he pushed against her lips hungrily. Her mind was growing clearer.
Her stomach dropped, this. This was wrong.
She could feel the air become thick around her fingers. She could feel the current bend to her will as she tapped into the force, shoving Kylo back.
Her emotions contorted the push, sending much more then she intended. The sadness and confusion laced around her as Kylo was sent sprawling back.
His head hit the wall.
Rey's hands shook. She hadn't meant it, she nervously looked over to him. He was pushing himself up of the ground. His long hair covered his face, blood dripped onto the floor.
"Im not stable, i didn't mean- well I meant to. I just didn't mean to hurt you." Her voice trailed off, Rey didn't know what she was supposed to say.
Was she supposed to apologize for hurting the enemy?
He stood up, dragging the back of his hand against his bloodied nose. He hadn't looked at her yet. Instead he stared at the ceiling above her.
"Your stronger when you tap your emotions." He stated, his eyes slowly dropped to her's.
"I'm unstable with my emotions, peace makes me stronger."
He moved to her resting his wrists on her shoulders and gripped her hair forcing Rey to look into his eyes.
"Why lie to yourself when your honest with me?"
"Do not try and tempt me Ren."
He smirked and let her hair go. "I already have."