Chapter 1

Bringing the girl home Luke didn't even anticipate what was going to happen.

"You'll be the first one ever to see my actual house," he cooed in her ear, the girl clearly falling for yet another line of his. She had her hand intertwined with his, her eyes eagerly watching Luke's face as they made their way up the driveway and towards his front door.

Luke wasted no time parking in a garage, almost running around the car to open the door for the girl (the gentleman that he was), as he already felt his pants growing tighter in pure anticipation.

Being so young and so rich, Luke thought it would be stupid not to take advantage of the situation he was in. He saw it more as a hobby than anything else, really. And it made sense - he did it in his free time (mostly) and it gave him pleasure.

Even though his parents, now only retired stakeholders of the family-run business, frowned upon such juvenile actions of his son, Luke simply made a little more effort to hide it from them.

Admittedly though, his flirting ways have become more and more discreet - just as a protection from office gossip. He would first individually approach a girl, surprising her by the mere fact of knowing her name, and then inviting her to see him in his office for some made up work reason.

Of course, he'd give them an already prepared speech about their importance for the company, thanking them for their hard work as he would lead them out of his office. They wouldn't notice at first the way he would lean towards them, flashing them a smirk, as he would walk around the table to sit in front of her, when he spoke, all the while the smell of his cologne was overtaking their senses.

And only a couple of days later, when the chosen girl had a chance to overthink the situation and gossip about it with their friends, would the idea of him liking them occur in their minds. And then Luke would wink at them on his way past their desk. Or send them personalised emails once in a while, asking them to drop by his office later in the day, when they 'get a free break from their packed schedules'.

Months and months passed, yet Luke never got bored of doing it. Admittedly, the rush of getting a girl was lost behind his already-routine activity, but it never failed to surprise him how giddy and needy the girls would get whenever he'd hint that they would be 'the first to see his house'.

This girl wasn't an exception. Her lips found their way onto his as soon as he said it. Luke was still unlocking the door, as she pushed his body against it. They swung open, sending them both flat on the ground, but somehow it only seemed to turn them on even more.

You flicked the light-switch on in the hallway, clearing your throat as you did so, "Good evening."

Immediately, both of them turned their heads to stare at you. "Who are you?" the girl hurried to her feet, as Luke scrambled to stand up next to her. He was staring at you in disbelief.

"I'm his wife. I came to surprise Luke for the holidays. And I think I succeeded," you replied, flashing a fake smile his way, as you raised an eyebrow at Luke, slowly eyeing him up and down. "And who are you? Employee of the month?" Your eyes slowly slid from Luke's disheveled face to the girl. Smirking, you leaned your shoulder against the wall, awaiting for the next scene to unfold.

Luke clenched his jaw at your lies, quickly turning to face the girl, "I – She's –" running out of words, Luke ended up just staring mutely at the girl, whose expression quickly turned from confused to furious.

"You're disgusting," she spat, running out of the house with a slam of the door.

"Well, I really hope she doesn't quit now," you commented with a smile tugging at your lips.