Chapter 3

At first, neither of you seem fazed. Luke's tongue still brushed circles in between your thighs, making your fingers curl up into fists in pleasure, as a hot sensation started pooling in your lower stomach. You moaned loudly, making Luke moan back, sending vibrations all over you, as you gasped in desire, only moments away from your climax.

The doorbell rung again a few more times and your head shot up to look down at Luke. "Could you just answer the goddamn door?"

Sighing, Luke stood up, brushing his lips with the tips of his fingers, as he walked over to the hall, turning on the screen of a security camera and buzzing the person in from behind the gate. You heard the door being unlocked and a mumbled conversation between Luke and what you assumed to be some woman.

Propping yourself up on your elbows, you stayed in your position on the counter until Luke came back into the room. You watched him carry a couple of shopping bags, his unbuttoned shirt flying to the sides, allowing your eyes to linger on his lean body, his bulging biceps involuntarily catching your eye.

"It was my mum. Dropped off some food for me to bring to lunch tomorrow," placing the bags by the fridge, Luke commented looking over at you just as you sat up straight.

"Doesn't Jack live like 15 minutes away from your parents?" Reaching for your shirt, you wondered.

"No, he moved a few months ago. And plus, for some reason she still feels like she needs to keep checking up on me," Luke shrugged, avoiding your eye contact.

"Still?"

"Yeah, you know, since after you left and stuff..." he cleared his throat and scratched his ear, a suddenly awkward situation engulfing the room. "Hey, why are your clothes back on?" he spoke unexpectedly in attempts to change the topic. "Let's get back to it," he grinned, crossing the room in a few long strides.

You rolled your eyes, buttoning your shirt up, covering more and more of your skin (much to Luke's dismay). "Food bags and conversation about your mum. Oh, how well you know what turns me on," you mocked with an eye roll, hopping off of the bar and slipping your panties back on.

You left the kitchen without another word, clenching the unworn clothes in your fist and climbing up the stairs to the master bedroom, where a huge shower awaited. You still remembered every little thing about this house.

Luke finally got a chance to finish the two beers he'd opened earlier in the evening, while you tried to wash off the feeling of his fingers on your skin. The smell of his shower gel filled your senses, making you close your eyes and imagine what it would be like to be able to feel this scent every day like you used to.

It wasn't until you heard the shower curtain being slid open, that you turned around and let out an instinctive yelp at the sight of a man behind you.

Luke grinned at your reaction, his fingers gliding over the wet skin of your waist. "I always finish what I started," he whispered and you could feel the words as hot breaths tickled your lips.

You didn't protest and didn't argue, smashing your lips onto his, your hands immediately found their way over his shoulders. It didn't take long until Luke's fingers slid in between your thighs, softly brushing your sensitive skin, only to earn a low whimper from your lips.

Shower sex was always your favourite. You loved how Luke's palms effortlessly slid down your back, and how his wet lips brought water droplets into your mouth from the hot shower stream running down on him. How he propped you up against the wall and how your legs were able to instinctively settle around his waist.

It was only a matter of minutes before your hands grasped each other's trembling bodies and swollen lips whispered each other's names. Another minute passed and you were out of the shower and drying yourself off with one of the towels you picked out a few years ago – you could remember it like it was yesterday.